Popular Pages

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Im loving the "Fat Fast!"

R/P/M
    Started another round after a long break 02/18/11 Day 1 of 43
    wow i have been here on and off for the last 2 years and have never heard of this, are you doing this in phase 2 or 3? If phase two wouldnt it cause a gain and stall like cheating does? I am 134 my original goal was 135 but decided to go 130 since i had purchased a full round im on day 33 and have apx 10 days left i figured because i had so little left to lose i could have slower loses and i eat more protien throug out the day, this round has been by far the easiest round for me which is why i have stuck it out this far i am very curious about this and wonder if i should do it or not im told i need meat on my body so maybe i need to just stick to the protien meat? I wish i knew about this before and even if i dont do it now i may try that in phase 3 when or if needed....
    This is 1 of the best WL solutions out there it takes dedication determination & faith. Started my last & final rounds broken into 2 parts. Started hhcg pellets on 7/27/11 (157.2) - 08/04/11 along w/the switch 2 hucog injec (157.4-extra load days & upcoming TOM) as of 8/28/11 (145.6 day 25 of inject + 9 days pellets = 33 total) decided 2 break on 08/30/11 (27 days inject/35 days total pellets+injections) P3 stabilizing well so far 09/11/11 weight 145-146 LIW 145.8 - update 10/09/11@141.6 LIW/LID

R/P/M
    Started another round after a long break 02/18/11 Day 1 of 43
    to add to my last reply, i went back and read all the replies, i think i would get ill doing this from what u all ate, high fat makes me ill because in 2001 i had gastric bypass surgery and so i still have issues if i eat high fat or sugar stuff but here is what im wondering yesturday i ate a 12 oz prime rib i ate it through out the dsy of course and late last night had a double cheese burger protien style not all of it but i gotta say with all that meat i was stuffed well my weight was the same 134 could that be considered a fat day but i just ate to much to lose?
    This is 1 of the best WL solutions out there it takes dedication determination & faith. Started my last & final rounds broken into 2 parts. Started hhcg pellets on 7/27/11 (157.2) - 08/04/11 along w/the switch 2 hucog injec (157.4-extra load days & upcoming TOM) as of 8/28/11 (145.6 day 25 of inject + 9 days pellets = 33 total) decided 2 break on 08/30/11 (27 days inject/35 days total pellets+injections) P3 stabilizing well so far 09/11/11 weight 145-146 LIW 145.8 - update 10/09/11@141.6 LIW/LID

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    I have done a few fat fasts and they don't really work for me. The most i've lost was .4...doesn't hurt but not the releases I've seen from some on Youtube.
    But then again, it may have something to do w/ the fact that i have CO (choco delite/cocoa crack) everyday? who knows......I'll stick to my Fage days and protein days and POP
    5'5" Medium Frame
    May 2012 lowest weight 148.8 - reached in P3.

WEIGHT-LOSS APOCALYPSE. A must read before following the protocol. PERIOD.
    http://www.amazon.com/Weight-Loss-Ap.../dp/B0068E5F0W

R/P/M
    r1/P2/drops
    Blog Entries
    Okay so on this fat fast thing....what do you eat? I have read bacon, eggs, mayo...need a little clarification. thinking of starting it tomorrow

R/P/M
    R4/P3 Hucog SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by livingnewlife View Post
    Okay so on this fat fast thing....what do you eat? I have read bacon, eggs, mayo...need a little clarification. thinking of starting it tomorrow
    It sounds scary to me. I can't get past the part where Grammy said that you could just as easily gain on it.

i would imagine that fat fasts reak havoc on stabilization......not worth the risk for me when the proven method of dr simeon is solid.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

R/P/M
    r1/P2/drops
    Blog Entries
    Ya after reading more...i decided I am not doing it. I got me some magnesium pills. Gonna see if those help. Grammy says they should. I also got my multi vitamin

OMG, you've done awesome indigoautumn!

Finally made it to the 170's, whoooo hooooo! Good bye July and Good Bye 180's. I'm never going back! Downward I go! Whoop Whoop!

R/P/M
    R5P3
    I'd come across posts about the Fat Fast, and decided what the heck, I'd try it once. I was on it two days, literally stayed exactly the same weight both days, no loss at all. So, decided this CD isn't for me and crossed it off my list. I didn't feel hungry, so the fat is satisfying for sure, but felt totally spacey the entire time - not enjoyable in any regard. Blew my mind that I didn't release ANY weight at all though. On FFF or fff days, I easily lose 2# - 3#, so I'll just stick with them

I made almond butter cream cheese bites, measured 1 oz of macademia nuts per serving, used HWC in coffee, had 15 pepperoni w/1 slice muenster cheese. Kept everything at 200 calories per "meal", upto 1200 calories per day. Drank LOTS of green tea and water, too. Just - zero loss. Oh well...
    56# Released March 2011 - October 2011 hCG
    January 2014 Bilateral Knee Replacement and June 2014 Hormone issues, I'm back to get last 10#- 15# off for good!

R/P/M
    R1
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetechseeker View Post
    I'd come across posts about the Fat Fast, and decided what the heck, I'd try it once. I was on it two days, literally stayed exactly the same weight both days, no loss at all. So, decided this CD isn't for me and crossed it off my list. I didn't feel hungry, so the fat is satisfying for sure, but felt totally spacey the entire time - not enjoyable in any regard. Blew my mind that I didn't release ANY weight at all though. On FFF or fff days, I easily lose 2# - 3#, so I'll just stick with them

I made almond butter cream cheese bites, measured 1 oz of macademia nuts per serving, used HWC in coffee, had 15 pepperoni w/1 slice muenster cheese. Kept everything at 200 calories per "meal", upto 1200 calories per day. Drank LOTS of green tea and water, too. Just - zero loss. Oh well...
    What if FFF days?? Thanks!!