Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do I need to increase my dosage?

Do I need to increase my dosage?

Hi all,

I am new to this diet, having completed my load days and currently trying to make it through VLCD Day 3. I'm still pretty hungry and light-headed, and I'm finding myself extremely irritated with my family and others around me because of it! These last three days of hunger have seemingly taken FOREVER, and it's tough for me to justify taking these injections when I'm thinking I'd feel the same way if I were simply on a 500 calorie diet without the HCG.

I received my HCG in powder form in a 11000 IU bottle, and I was told to add 5 ml of bacteriostatic water to it. I have been injecting .125 ml per the clinic's instructions, but I'm still hungry (and it's definitely more than the "hollow" feeling some have described). I'm not ready to quit yet, but I don't see myself following through on this if I still feel this way after another week or two! Does anyone have any insight or experience on increasing the dosage? If I increase, I won't be able to go the full 40 days of shots, but if I don't start feeling better, I won't make the full 40 days either!

Thoughts?

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    are you sure it wasn't a 10000iu bottle? I haven't heard of an 11000iu vial and is your dose 125iu or 12.5 units on the syringe?

If you added 5ml of bacwatr to a 10000iu vial you have 2000iu per ml and a dose of 12.5 units would give you 250iu a day which is way way too high. If this is the case you need to skip tomorrow and your hunger should be better as the day goes by. Then we need to get a handle on exactly what you have (do you know the brand) and if it was mixed as I mentioned and adjust the dose down starting on Monday.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

It says 11,000 IU right on the bottle. I'm taking .125 ml in an insulin syringe. I'm doing everything exactly as the clinic prescribed, and I have a friend who has done the exact same protocol with no hunger (which is how I found out about it). Her cousin, who prescribes the HCG, is also a doctor and has used this method to lose 52 pounds. I know this has worked for tons of people with supposedly no hunger, but I went into this pretty skeptical. I'll probably get bashed for saying this, but is it possible at all that HCG is more of a placebo than a real diet????

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    No it totally works but the dose is not one size fits all. when you are hungry, that's a sign that the dose is wrong. I personally HATE those concentrated mixes. there is a lot more hunger on them. You are taking 275 iu right now and that is WAAAYYYY too much. The hunger must be terrible. How many doses have you taken? 5? If so let me figure out how much more water to put in it to make it easier.

I took my 5th dose this morning. I can't add more of the bacteriostatic water from the vial they sent; I already threw it away. Should I skip the shot tomorrow and see if I feel better? It seems to be working pretty well for others I know who are on the same protocol....

I did gain an unbelievable 5 pounds on the load days, which is depressing because it will take me at least 2 weeks of heavy exercise to just work off what I gained to begin this diet!

R/P/M
    I would add another 6 cc of fluid to the bottle then take .3. That dose would almost 150 iu. You are taking an obscenely high dose right now. Nearly double what it should be. Skip tomorrow then do this other dose.

R/P/M
    Well if you threw away the bac water then you have no choice but to continue that concentrated formula. Skip tomorrow then do .06. Sorry but this doctor doesn't know what he is doing.

I'll try it and let you know what happens. Like I said, my friend is having fabulous results using the given amounts, and her cousin (the doc) lost a ton this way - so it must work in some respects (or be one heck of a placebo....).

R/P/M
    It's not a placebo. Some men do a higher dose when they are weight training. But those high doses cause intense hunger. It's no wonder you are miserable.

Thanks for your quick responses - I'll try skipping the shot tomorrow and post back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast