I made lettuce wraps tonight and thought I'd share the recipe. I mix veggies, but you could alter if you don't.
P2 Friendly Lettuce Wraps
100 g chicken
Boston lettuce leaves
Chicken Broth (or water)
- Cook chicken on medium high heat, add a little chicken broth to pan to keep from sticking
- Remove chicken once cooked and mince
- Add chopped veggies to pan and cook to desire tenderness
- Meanwhile, make sauce. Combine Mustard, Hot Sauce, Braggs Amino, Salt, Onion Powder, Stevia, Minced Garlic, Chicken Broth (or water) in bowl. (I don't measure, so just play around with it until you like it).
- Remove veggies, combine with chicken in mixing bowl, add sauce, combine thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture in lettuce leaf. (I had 2 for dinner and that was plenty!)
P.S. As always, check the ingredients in everything I listed for the sauce for sugar.
P.P.S. If anyone has suggestions on how to thicken the sauce without corn starch, I'd be interested in hearing what you suggest. I couldn't figure it out, but it was still really good.