Popular Pages

Thread: Loading Tomorrow. Can I still have alcohol??

Loading Tomorrow. Can I still have alcohol??

Just a quick question. I was hoping to find it somewhere on here by looking through other threads so I didn't have to post an unnecessary thread but I can't find it.

I am starting my loading days tomorrow as recommended by some on this forum (thank you by the way I would have been making a mistake otherwise) . My question is: While I am loading and taking the HCG am I able to have a margarita for Christmas Eve. I will not be drinking on the diet but would like to have a drink with the family.

Someone I know is taking the homeopathic version of HCG and informed me that if you drink on the diet while taking HCG you will get really sick. This didn't make sense to me but I thought I would ask the experts just to be sure!

Thanks!
    Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

R/P/M
    R2/P2/VLCD5
    I drank several beers and took some shots at the Big 12 Championship game in Dallas while loading and didn't get sick, cheers!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Darned toot'n you can have alcohol during your loading.

My rule of thumb is have load with good fats like cheese, dairy, avocado, olive oils, nuts, etc.. and include some things you will miss while on the diet.

I've done two rounds of homeopathic hcg and the getting really sick if you drink alcohol while taking it is news to me. Doesn't mean you should though.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Shopping my closet again! susanbaz's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2/P4-SubQ Hucog, then Corion (liked hucog better)
    Blog Entries
    Live it up, baby! For come Sunday, ye shall eat and drink like a spartan monk!
    R1 PreLoad 117
    LIW 106.4
    P3 D21 104.4
    P4 104.2-106.6

R2
    @ LOSS OF 8 POUNDS
    LIW R1 = 106
    LIW R2 = 100.2
    Start P3 - 99.2
    Start P4 - 101.0

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections/HuCoG
    In fact, I drink vodka on the protocol and I get zero hang-overs.
    Get to know me and follow my HCG journey through my blog - Bill's HCG Journey (http://billshcgjourney.blogspot.com/ )

This tracker is monitoring my P3 results for 3 weeks beginning 01/11/2011. Starting weight - 188.6

Well that is great news! I am so excited to start tomorrow. I am tired of not being comfortable in my own skin.

Not having a hangover would sure be a great thing!

I am not sure who told my friend about that then but it seemed weird to me. I was actually wondering what the heck I was gonna eat while I was loading, thank you. How much should you eat while you are loading? I mean you don't wanna eat so much you make yourself sick but you also wanna have a substantial amount?

Good to know that I can have my margarita!
    Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss