Popular Pages

Thread: Losing Weight on Loading Days?!

R/P/M
    R1P2

Losing Weight on Loading Days?!

Yesterday I began R1P1D1. I weighed myself first thing in the morning (after emptying my bladder, like I was told) and got the number. This morning I did the same thing. After eating all of the crap I ate yesterday, I lost a pound. Do HHCG drops really work that fast? Because, if they do, WOW.

A list of things I ate to prove I pigged out like never before:

- Chips & queso
    - Vanilla ice cream w/ double stuf Oreo cookies
    - Broccoli, rice, & cheese casserole w/ chicken breast (with lots of cheese!)
    - More chips & queso
    - 2 sour cream chicken enchiladas w/ rice, beans, guacamole, and sour cream
    - Tostada (with rice, beans, lettuce, tomato, guac, sour cream, etc.) and lots of salsa
    - Potato burrito
    - Grape Squeeze-It
    - Lots of Coke
    - Water

Am I not eating enough? If I'm not, I have no idea what I'll do. I've had to force myself to eat what I did manage to get down.
    Last edited by ErikaLouise; April 30th, 2011 at 09:57 AM.

R/P/M
    R2/P2 inj
    Blog Entries
    I didn't lose but I didn't gain either. I think a lot of it depends on your diet before. I mean for me I was eating so much crap before, my body was just like, "Yeah, whatever."

I am by no means an expert but for what you're eating, be sure you are focusing on fat. Seriously, fat. I think milk chocolate and nuts personally but you have some decent ones in that list. (Guac and real sour cream! Yay!) Just make sure today that you are focusing on the intake of fat with less stress on carbs and sugars. You don't have to eat until you're sick or anything. Just pick the healthy fats stuff.

Do a quick search for loading. You can find what others use on load days who have way more experience than you or I!

GOOD LUCK on your weightloss journey!
    I gained a bunch of weight following several bouts with depression. I am working on getting myself back.

**** *** *** *** ****Overall HCG Losses**** *** *** *** ****

Round 1 (23 day round w/hhcg) LDW ~ 229.6 (-17 lbs) Stabilized at 230.8
    Round 2 (40 day round w/rx inj) LIW ~ 221.6 (-8 lbs) Stabilizing well in P3!
    Hubby did it with me this time using RX SL and lost 20 lbs