Popular Pages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana and HCG

R/P/M
    r1p1 ,Subq

Cool Marijuana and HCG

I'm a casual smoker, usually on the weekend for relaxation purposes and I was wondering if anyone else smoked while on HCG since the chemical portion of Marijuana THC is stored in your fat cells I was wondering if you saw any negative or positive side effects? I don't have any problems stopping while dieting, but I was just wondering. I am going to miss my beer though Going to say goodbye to my nice Boulevard Wheats this weekend in a grand fashion
    Last edited by misstrawberry; July 25th, 2011 at 09:12 AM.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SubQ
    I don't smoke anymore (just no desire to) but what about the munchies? Even with my adderall (which makes you very not hungry) marijuana still made me eat like crazy. With the diet being so strict I don't think you'd even be able to have a little snack without seeing the effects on the scale. That alone would make me stop.

R/P/M
    r1p1 ,Subq
    Yeah I was wondering about the munchies, I don't really get them that often so I hope I'm good.

part of the strict diet is getting all of the junk out of your body. Why would you want to add junk back into it?

R/P/M
    R2P3-4 HhCG
    This post literally made me LOL.. No judgement from me, I smoked my fair share of pot before marrying my husband and doing the military thing. I just thought it was funny. I'd be a bit worried about the laziness that usually accompanies smoking tho. And maybe the munchies, I never got the munchies too bad because the cotton mouth killed my appetite lol. Good luck

R/P/M
    r1p1 ,Subq
    Because it's not really junk, smoking Marijuana is in no way related to putting on weight unlike let's say alcohol. No calories in bud.

R/P/M
    r1p1 ,Subq
    Quote Originally Posted by JenK View Post
    This post literally made me LOL.. No judgement from me, I smoked my fair share of pot before marrying my husband and doing the military thing. I just thought it was funny. I'd be a bit worried about the laziness that usually accompanies smoking tho. And maybe the munchies, I never got the munchies too bad because the cotton mouth killed my appetite lol. Good luck
    Jen, I want to be prepared for every scenario so I know what I am getting myself in to. Thanks for not judging!

R/P/M
    r1p1 ,Subq
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser40 View Post
    I have smoked while on hcg. I've noticed no difference in my weight loss. It makes cravings worse though.
    What about saving your second fruit of the day for when you have the munchies?

R/P/M
    r1p1 ,Subq
    Quote Originally Posted by Baylyn View Post
    I don't smoke anymore (just no desire to) but what about the munchies? Even with my adderall (which makes you very not hungry) marijuana still made me eat like crazy. With the diet being so strict I don't think you'd even be able to have a little snack without seeing the effects on the scale. That alone would make me stop.
    I won't lie I am slightly nervous about the munchies but I'd like to believe I have the tools and the willpower to not munch out.

R/P/M
    Maintenance
    I smoke regularly now because it solves so many health issues for me - I have chronic nausea, chronic insomnia (2-4 hrs to fall asleep on average regardless of level of mental exhaustion), chronic debilitating back and neck pain which was made worse by a car accident.

I have seen no difference in my losses. I'm a rogue user, so some days I eat better and others I eat worse, but when I eat properly, I still average 1 lb per day lost even while smoking. I also have never been one to have problems with munchies, but that could be because I've never been much of a fan of food consumption in the first place.

I suppose everyone is different. You could try smoking and then see if the cravings are terrible or not. If they are, you need to decide how to address them - ignore or caved. If you cave, it's wiser to cave with veggies and protein obviously, and there are plenty of hcg users who have increased their protein or veggie consumption a bit on some days and haven't noticed adverse effects with the scale. But I thank god for pot. Because without it, my only options would be prescription sleeping pills and antidepressants, extremely high doses of prescription painkillers, and some serious anti nausea medications, so I'm not one to judge at all.
    Rogue User - I DO NOT eat on protocol!

5'8"/26 yrs old

R1: 250 - 203 = 47 lbs lost in 60 days
    R2: 193 - 176 = 17 lbs lost in 36 days

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast