Popular Pages

Thread: mixing hcg sublingual question!!!! newbie :)

mixing hcg sublingual question!!!! newbie :)

hi I am new and I did alot of research on hcg because I want to know the details before I get the stuff.... so if I want to do a 23 day protocol I would take 5000 IU of hcg and divide it by 250 iu to get 20 so I need 20 ml of solvent right? then how much collodial silver and B-12 should I add to the hcg? I am assuming 19 ml of collodial silver and 1ml of sublingual b-12??? and I would take this .5 ml dose two times a day correct? haha sorry for alot of questions! thanks

R/P/M
    R4, P2
    Blog Entries
    This is how I would do it.
    I would take 15 mls of wound wash, (you buy it at any store) it comes in a metal can and you spray it on wounds, it's sodium chloride 9% sterile.
    Mix in a vial, just a regular one with a screw on lid, take .5 twice a day. That is 166 iu twice a day,
    it works perfect. I am using that dose and down 14 pounds in 9 days of vlcd, and have lost almost 80 pounds.
    get yourself a needle to dose, I just go to Walgreens and get a 3 ml.

Ellie
    I won the Biggest Loser Contest at Work, 207 Buckeroos... Yeppers!
    I won the Second Biggest Loser contest, 150 this time! Yeppers!

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    annie- you take at least 166 twice a day, so you need 2 vials of the 5000. don't mix with collodial silver- use wound wash or bacteriostatic water.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Thank you for your reply! Wait so is wound wash okay? Because when I read other threads and videos online people used collodial silver... hmmm and 166 iu?? I also read somewhere that you need more hcg since sublingual doesn't absorb as much as injections?? I am such a newbie... thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Elliebabe View Post
    This is how I would do it.
    I would take 15 mls of wound wash, (you buy it at any store) it comes in a metal can and you spray it on wounds, it's sodium chloride 9% sterile.
    Mix in a vial, just a regular one with a screw on lid, take .5 twice a day. That is 166 iu twice a day,
    it works perfect. I am using that dose and down 14 pounds in 9 days of vlcd, and have lost almost 80 pounds.
    get yourself a needle to dose, I just go to Walgreens and get a 3 ml.

Ellie

R/P/M
    it's 166 twice a day. your original formula had you taking 125 twice a day, and that's generally too low a dose. the new research is showing people to do better with 250 twice a day. people used to mix with c. silver but that has now been shown to not be a good idea.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    it's 166 twice a day. your original formula had you taking 125 twice a day, and that's generally too low a dose. the new research is showing people to do better with 250 twice a day. people used to mix with c. silver but that has now been shown to not be a good idea.
    Thank you for the quick response! so I would add just the 15 ml wound wash and 5000 iu.... did I get it right? Thanks again!

R/P/M
    yes- that would give you 166 iu's in .5 cc's, which you'd take twice a day.