Popular Pages

Thread: Morning vs. Afternoon hunger ??

R/P/M
    R1 P2 Rx hCG IM

Morning vs. Afternoon hunger ??

I have read quite a bit on this forum that if you are hungry in the afternoon your dose may be too high. What about if you are hungry in the morning too? I have been dealing with different degrees of hungry, at different times of the day throughout this whole protocol. I am currently in R1 P2 VLCD15. I started out with at 200 i.u. RxhCG in the morning and was hungry constantly. Skipped a dose, it helped, so I dropped my dose to 150 i.u. Now I find that I am mildly hungry at all times instead of the ravenous hunger I had in the afternoons. Should I try dropping my dose again? I am just hungry enough, constantly, that I can't get food off my mind, and that makes the donuts that are brought in to the office pretty difficult to pass up!

if you feel hunger in the morning. it is a good sign for your health. eat more in break fast then lunch.

R/P/M
    R1 P2 Rx hCG IM
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    Try skipping again to see how you feel. That's the only way to know for sure.
    I skipped yesterday, and was still hungry all day. I dropped my dose to 130iu for today, but don't know if that was the right thing to do. I can't get the hunger under control. What should I do?? The Pounds & Inches book says, "Just as the daily dose of HCG is the same in all cases, so the same diet proves to be satisfactory..." So, if the book says that everyone's dose should be the same, why is it recommended that we change the dose based on whether or not someone is hungry?

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    kstah, how did you feel in the evening? All day long hunger doesn't tell you anything. If you were hungry in the evening, then the dose is too low. If you felt better at night then the dose was too high. Simeons recommended a dose of 125. You've been on a dose much higher. We have seen high doses cause hunger and poorer than average losses.

If you can't get the hunger under control, then you should stop. But we're not there yet.

R/P/M
    R1 P2 Rx hCG IM
    kstah, how did you feel in the evening? All day long hunger doesn't tell you anything. If you were hungry in the evening, then the dose is too low. If you felt better at night then the dose was too high. Simeons recommended a dose of 125. You've been on a dose much higher. We have seen high doses cause hunger and poorer than average losses.

If you can't get the hunger under control, then you should stop. But we're not there yet.
    I felt better, as far a hunger goes, yesterday afternoon. I'll see how I feel today. I have been feeling exhausted, so I have needed a nap when I get home from work. Yesterday was a terrible day for me. Every muscle in my body was tired, like I'd run a marathon. I am having some irritability and mental fatigue too. Could this be part of my dose being off? I'll see how I feel this afternoon since I dropped my dose to 130.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Yes it can be part of it. You might also be drinking too much water. Try some potassium too.

R/P/M
    R1 P2 Rx hCG IM
    Yes it can be part of it. You might also be drinking too much water. Try some potassium too.
    I've added potassium and magnesium... I think I am feeling better at the lower dose. I'm upset with myself that it's taken so long to get this thing balanced, three weeks, and I haven't lost any weight. I hope the next three weeks are more productive.