My name is Tracy, and my goal was to lose 60 pounds. I started out at 205 pounds, To start, I looked at the weight charts. I could weight as much as 155 for my height. It has not been easy on dieting on your own without following a diet programs so look and tried this program where in I donít need to take "fat burner" supplements, surgerys, not requiring me to go to gyms and lastly definitely will NOT go hungry!.

At the beginning of Fat Burning System I need to adjust my eating habits, although I am not used to eating the recommended foods on the system, I didnít gave up since I paid for it and I am sure it will work for me. What I love about the program is the Foods That Burn Fat! I learned exactly which foods help "burn fat" and speed up my metabolism - without having to cut calories drastically (when you eat these foods, you can actually eat more, feel fuller and still lose fat!).

And I am in my normal weight range! I have a yellow outfit that I can now fit into which I bought to help motivate me. Right now, I am 8 pounds below my goal weight! I could not have done this without the Fat Loss Diet program here http://tiny.cc/kuq0o for some of you who will try this program it may not work at the beginning specially for the first weeks, but later on about 3 or 4 weeks you will notice the difference.

In the end. I am very happy with result and Iím still using it now.