Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to Find Out If This Lotion Is Ok for P2

R/P/M
    after 4 rounds I am in lifetime maintenance
    I don't know why but I am on r3 and the dry skin and chapped lips seem so much worse than the last 2 rounds. Both other rounds I made it through with just baby oil but this time is different. Could someone please tell me if this lotion is ok?

Lubriderm daily moisture

ingredients: Mineral oil, clycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyal alcohol, phenoxyethanol, panthenol,cetearyl alcohol,stearic acid, dimethicone, carbomer,

thanks
    tam

I don't know,but I use the neutragena oil free...no oil of any kind.... also, for cleanser whole foods has Shikai oatmeal and aloe and it is oil free and lovely, i use it always now! fyi I think mineral oil is ok, but I don't know that it is so "good for you" fyi...

PS. it is dead of winter, dry skin is tough, I hear you!

R/P/M
    Yeah, and we have wood heat which makes it even worse. If this lotion isn't ok I will go to town this weekend and try to get the neutragena, thanks

tam

You can also try corn huskers lotion or Curel Continuous Care (no scent)

I'm starting R1 P2 in a couple of days. I bought the Shikai cleanser and shampoo yesterday, and I'm happy to know someone else is using it without any stalling effects.

R/P/M
    I have tried corn huskers and it just made it worse (that was during r1) Baby oil worked better than the corn huskers for me.

tam

I also have tried to get by with Cornhuskers, but it was worthless to me. I looked at the Curel Meg mentioned yesterday at Walmart and it had something in it that I thought was suspicious. Can't remember what it was. I looked and looked and finally ended up with Nivea Daily Moisture. I just couldn't take it anymore!! All the ingredients you mentioned sound okay to me. Looks like the main ingredient is mineral oil, and that's perfectly fine.

I used baby oil for several days but had a gain one day, so discontinued. Don't know why it would have been related. But, haven't had a gain since I stopped. I have been using Vaseline petroleum jelly on my hands and lips. It has saved me! The rest of the body is surviving (barely!) :-)

Terri

Curell Continuous Care is ok but it has to be the fragrance free, the others have shea butter in them.

R/P/M
    4th round..injections
    aveeno is good..according to my doctor and it is working for me!!
    and was told carmex is ok for lips