Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to HGC How Many Drops Do I Take? How Often? Can't Find Dosage.

I bought HCG online, can't find dosage, how many drop under tounge? (no marker on the dropper) I have been doing 5-10 drops twice a day (today is day 3 - 2 days of loading, this is day one on 500 cal).

How often per day to take dosage?

Should i take magnesium and Potassium?
    How much per day?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    it totally depends on the brand, and concentration. can you email whoever you bought it from? did you mix it yourself? or is it homeopathic? if so, those are usually taken anywhere from 3x to 6x/day.

magnesium and potassium help with muscle soreness and can help prevent spasms. i take 180 mg of each twice a day, but i've had a lot of trouble with spasms- you may not need to take that much.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Are you using homeopathic drops? average is 10 drops 3 times a day, some do 12 drops 3 times, some do 6 drops 6 times a day. I would start out with 10 drops 3 times a day and see how you're body responds.

As for if it's pharmacy grade hcg sublingual -- I have no idea. Others will, though!

Homeopathic HCG Detox 6X, 12X, 30X, 60X
    1 fl oz (30 ml)
    Mfg MEDIRAL

Does that help?

The bottle says take 10-20 drops 3 times a day, but my friend said she does half a dropper twice a day.

I am concerned that i am not taking enough, yet afraid to take too much. Today was first day on 500 cal, i felt good (after eating all that crap for 2 days!). My husband felt hungry. He ate lunch meat instead of chicken. I have it all weighed out now for him for his lunch (geeze this is not the 1950's!, but i am glad he is doing it with me!!!)

bought from www.lifespan.meta-ehealth.com

2 bottles
    Homeopathic HCG Detox 6X, 12X, 30X, 60X
    1 fl oz (30 ml)
    Mfg MEDIRAL
    $110.00

Is that a good deal?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    i'd do it 3x a day, as the bottle says. homeopathic hcg is very weak- i don't think you have to worry about taking too much. ??

your hubby will not do well eating lunch meat- most of it has sugar in it, and it's high in sodium. although guys lose a lot easier than women do, in general this diet is not very tolerate to cheating or substitutions.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Thank you for providing more info. Where is the best deal to buy the stronger stuff? Do you take less drops? Or same amount and it works better. Do u think we will be ok on the weaker hcg?

hi gr8loser. Best price on the pharmacy grade is from alldaychemist.com. takes between one and two weeks to get it though. probably closer to 10-12 days usually.
    You will have to mix it yourself if you order it but we will help you and it is a piece of cake to do. Need two 5000 IU bottles to do 40 day protocall and 2 to do 23 days.
    here is the link to the product:
    https://www.alldaychemist.com/drugs/Novarel.html
    I would go ahead and try what you have. some people have had good results with it, others have not. Why not give it a try since you already have it and see.
    Blessings from the pubah

Well anything stronger than homeopathic means you have to get pharmacy grade hcg, and you either inject that with needles, or you mix it yourself with calloidal silver and bacteriostatic water for sublingual use. But with pharmacy grade you measure your dose in IU's (international units) not drops. You can so a search at the top of the page to find the information you need on where to order pharmacy grade hcg and the supplies for either injections or sublingual mixing.

If you want to keep using the homeopathic until you decide whether or not to go another route, I suggest (and I'm using the same brand as you) either 6 drops 6 times a day, and if that's not convenient, than try 15 drops 3 times a day. An important factor with hhcg is consistancy in absorption, which is why you take the drops multiple times a day, to keep it in your system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast