Popular Pages

Thread: How Much Is Normal Weight Gain on Load Days?

I ended up gaining over 7 lbs in my two load days! Is this normal? My first VLCD I lost three lbs but still 7 lbs seems like more than normal. What is yalls experience with the load days?

3-4 pounds is norm for me

Jenifer
    R4P2D2
    -4 lost since last night

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Hi...it depends on what you eat on your load days...but 7 is not unusual, so don't worry. Folks have found that if they eat fewer carbs and more fat and protein, they gain less than if they eat alot of carbs and less fat. But don't worry, most folks take the first 2 or 3 days of VLCD to lose their load weight.

Hope this helps. )
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    ...ps...the reason for the higher gain with carbs is they cause more of a water gain....and it does come back off quickly. Its best not to look back now....just keep on truckin...)
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

I gained 4, my son gained 6.5 and DIL gained 3.5, everyone is different.
    Good luck and some days will be easier than others, but don't give up, it a joyful feeling just losing my first 15 lbs.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/SQ HCG
    My first round, I gained 5lbs. I just started my second round on Saturday and gained 3.5lbs.