Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make Your Own Bacteriostatic Water... Medical Pros Opinions?

I found this formula on several body builder forums. Those guys inject HCG and many make their own bac water. Can we do this? Below is quoted:

"All bacteriostatic water is, is sterile water mixed with .9% benzyl alcohol, and some also have .9% sodium chloride (SALT)...

so if you guys want to make bacteriostatic water just mix 100cc sterile water and 1cc benzyl alcohol, and BAM, there's your bact water"

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Ok, but don't you still need sterile water? Also, if you put too much alcohol in the mix, it will really really sting!!

Not sure what this saves you when either sterile bac water or bac sodium chloride only cost about $4.00.

I'm just trying to understand here.

Barb
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

Hi Barb- it isn't the money, it is the fact that my bac water isn't here yet and I have everything else all set and ready to go. Just being impatient of course.

I have sterile water and syringes for measuring the proper amount. I was calling around to pharmacies looking for bac water and a pharmacist suggested I just make my own and said it wasn't a big deal. That's what got me hooked on finding another solution. Then I thought that if we can make our own it might help other people out too, since we are mixing for injectables anyway.

Also, I'm perfectly fine with waiting but I thought this might be an interesting topic considering how many hits I got searching "Bacteriostatic Water". It seems to be a topic that comes up a lot with many people.

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    since you have the sterile water from the little vials, I guess you could give it a try if you wanted to.

We have had folks in the past on here who thought they could buy the large bottles of sterile water and save money that way. The problem is, those aren't made for injection, and it says on the bottle "not for injection". We just want folks to be safe while they are doing this amazing journey, that is why we sort of "jump on" posts that might cause harm to folks...esp those who don't understand the importance of sterility when you are injecting it into your body. I realize you aren't trying to save money, and you understand the importance of sterility....you are just ready to get going....I've been there too )). Please let me know what you decide to do, make your own with sterile bottled for injection water, or wait for your to arrive. (((hugs))))

Barb
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

I haven't been able to get bacteriostatic around here without a prescription.

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    most folks have to get it online. There is a thread about where to buy it....the main supplier was gpzservice.com....but they quit carrying it around christmas time...

I'm going to wait for my water

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    BTW, I really like your screen name )) makes me smile. Hopefully we will all be doing a skinny dance!

A skinny-dance is a few notches higher on the fun scale than a happy-dance!!! Dance party here we come

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast