Popular Pages

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: P2 Mini Steak and high protein days?

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Blog Entries

P2 Mini Steak and high protein days?

I posted this question over on the rogue thread but got no bites!

I know this is OFF PROTOCOL (!) ... but...

I want to understand mini-steak days and high protein days in P2 (not P3). I've been searching the forum for a while and have found a few different approaches but I want to get clear.

On a P2 high protein day you eat only protein and absolutely NO vegetables, no lettuce, no onions, no chard, etc.? (No fruit, of course.) And do you stay within the 500 calorie restriction?

On the P2 double protein days what is the restriction on calories and amount of protein? Is it something like, you do 200 grams of chicken for lunch, then 200 scallops for dinner?

I've read about people doing a few different amounts of steak during the P2 mini steak day. (I never did a steak day on P3.) It looks like some people are doing about 3.5 oz of steak (200g, right?) total for the day which amounts to about 500 calories. I also saw that Beth eats up to 8 oz. which looks like a double-protein mini-steak day! And, you still do the apple or tomato with it?

Thanks in advance.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    after 15 days of losing and gaining and losing the same 2 to 3 lbs, I did what I called a mini-steak day. I had coffee in the morning (no half and half because it's P2), skipped lunch and had an 8 oz (raw weight) lean sirloin steak with all visible fat removed, broiled so there's no added fats/oils and with no salt used to season it. Along with it I had 175 g of roma tomatoes chopped up in 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar. The calorie total for the day was 350 calories. It dropped me down 2.6 lbs which was the most I'd lost in one day since the first week of that round.

Also in the later part of this long round I found my body seemed to react better with more protein. I was not eating fruit most days. I would increase my protein to 150 g or 200 g but always stay under 500 calories total for the day.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    I want to understand mini-steak days and high protein days in P2 (not P3).
    there are no rules for these, because they are off protocol- just things people have experimented with. i think the norm, if there is one, is to not eat all day and then eat your 3.5 oz of steak with an apple or tomato. for an all protein day you'd only eat meat- the amount is up to you.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Blog Entries
    I think that's where I'm confused - Beth say's she does an 8 oz steak, and Margie say's a 3.5 oz steak... am I turned around?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    No....there's nothing set in stone. Some people do it as a skip lunch and have a regular P2 dinner with 3.5 oz of steak and tomato or apple - which is what Margie mentioned. Because the steak is so lean and I'm a typeO blood time that reacts well to beef and knew I had good losses on true P3 steak days, I decided to try my own thing to try to break my yo-yo'g.

What worked for me may not necessarily work for someone else.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

R/P/M
    there is no right answer here- that's what i'm saying. it's all off protocol, so people have experimented with different things. i've done it a few times and had a hamburger that was about 5 oz, and have lost well. the mini steak days are much more effective for me than an apple day.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    love those simultaneous posts- and we even posted the same answers!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    bmtipg!

brilliant minds think in parallel gutters
    My HCG journey blog.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Blog Entries
    Nice! Brilliant minds in parallel gutters got me some great answers! Thanks guys!

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    bmtipg!

brilliant minds think in parallel gutters
    i love that!!!!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast