Popular Pages

Thread: Phase 3 - I had wine.

We have 5 days left of Phase 3.
    Just wanted to share. We went out to eat last night & had some things I'm SURE had some sugar in them (rum glazed pork belly) - everything was appetizers so it was very small portions, so I'm sure that helped. Anyway I had 1 glass of red wine as well - I didn't gain a thing. I'm REALLY feeling good about this.

I was so careful during phase 2 I didn't get out of the box at ALL. I read wine CAN be ok but others say stick to the program. Everyone is different, fat affected me easily during the diet but so far that 1 wine was ok.

R/P/M
    R4 P2 Sq injections
    I miss wine so bad! One more shot to gp until p3! I am def. Having wine and vodka on p3!!

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    mkt- Dr. S says that a glass of wine at dinner is ok on phase 3.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

I know, but I was reading posts on here saying to wait & my doc said NO carbs, NO sugar - so I had some apprehension. I feel ok about it now tho.

This is the end of my second week of P3 and a couple nights ago I had my first drink in 2 months. I had a Bicardi Light & Diet Coke. (not my favorite, but it was my only option) I also ate about 12 buffalo wings with ranch and LOST a lb the next day and today I am the same. After 2 weeks, I am the exact same weight as my last hcg dose.

Question...I am not a fan of red wine. Since I have a major sweet tooth...I LOVE Moscato wine. Is this too sugary for phase 3? I have not had any because I think it has a high sugar content as opposed to red wine. Any thoughts?

I love Moscato also! Reisling and Piesporter are right up there as well! I'd like to know if anyone thinks we should stay away?

I would think you need to stay away. That stuff is like syrup...ha!ha!...but, I am a true red wine drinker. I used to love the sweet stuff when I was younger...now, too sweet for me. You only have another week of p3...I would wait on those.

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Dr. S says a glass of wine with dinner on p3 is ok, but I don't think he mentions the type of wine. But I would tend to agree with hotfromphx, I think he means the dryer white or red variety, the type that is more interchangeable with a fruit serving, not with a desert. The wines you mentioned are sometimes referred to as dessert wines. I would wait one more week.
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

I had a margarita! Arriba! lol ) What I would really like is a glass of sake. Do you think that would be ok?

R/P/M
    R4 P2 Sq injections
    Since its made from rice...hmmm who knows?? My favorite drink now is a vodka, sofa water, and lime. Its very refreshing for summer!