Popular Pages

Page 1344 of 1836 FirstFirst ... 34484412441294133413421343134413451346135413941444 ... LastLast
Results 13,431 to 13,440 of 18356

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Dames - you use the weight the morning of your last drops.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Hi All-I switched to injections today and am starving. I feel like I am hungry yet my stomach feels "off." I am on VLCD2 and switched to injections today. I had already mixed some hucog awhile back and started on the drops until they were gone (basically enough for 2 loading days and 1 VLCD). I mixed 2000 hucog with bac. water and followed the instructions on the thread 'mixing for injections.' I used an insulin syringe, measured to the .25 mark and injected into my abdomen approximately 8 hours ago. I have been feeling off for the last hour. Do I need to change my dose? So far today I have had shrimp on a bed of salad greens, an apple, and a Jell-o cup. Starving!!

R/P/M
    Round 3
    Blog Entries
    Thank you

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, Injection.
    Hello,

What does "POP" mean? Thanks

Renee

Beth_M I literally cannot thank you enough. Today has been so much better. I did have some nausea early in the morning and some gnawing hunger pains, but no dry heaves or fist twisted stomach pains. As the day went on, I was totally fine, and it was the first day I wasn't counting the minutes until it was time to eat. By this evening, I became pretty hungry about an hour before dinner, but was totally satisfied when I did eat. I am stunned that I can feel this okay. I was so discouraged and felt like I was such a loser and a quitter because so many people could do this and I really didn't think I could. If I continue to feel like I did most of today, I have no doubt I will reach my goal of finishing this round. Thank you. I don't even know you and I love you. lol

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    MHS91 - how long ago was the rx hcg mixed? if it's been more than 3 weeks, it is not good to use now. How old were your hhcg drops that you loaded on? If they were opened more than 12 weeks ago they were likely bad. Regarding your dose on rx, did you mix with 4ml or 8ml of bac water?

hcgdietbunny - POP means Perfectly On Protocol

laluna - Woot! fantabulous! I bet you'll feel even better tomorrow with the full 150iu on board. Keep me posted.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    MHS91 - how long ago was the rx hcg mixed? if it's been more than 3 weeks, it is not good to use now. How old were your hhcg drops that you loaded on? If they were opened more than 12 weeks ago they were likely bad. Regarding your dose on rx, did you mix with 4ml or 8ml of bac water?

hcgdietbunny - POP means Perfectly On Protocol

laluna - Woot! fantabulous! I bet you'll feel even better tomorrow with the full 150iu on board. Keep me posted.
    Beth-The drops were mixed within the last 3 weeks but the batch I mixed yesterday was brand new. I mixed it with 4ml of bac water. This is VLCD3 and I have lost nearly 7 lbs so I think they may have still been good? I get confused on what the dose is based off the amount of bac water it is mixed with. I have seen several varying methods (4ml, 2ml, 8ml). I guess since I mixed with 4ml I need to know what my correct dose is. If I took .25 yesterday does that mean I took 250iu? Thanks!

R/P/M
    R4P3 hhcg sublingual
    Can someone please remind me the rules about a steak day? I seem to be getting it confused with an apple day. Coffee, tea, water etc are ok on a steak day but no food until 5pm? and then eat a large steak (about how many ozs?) cooked in oil along with an apple or tomato?

Thanks guys!

R4 Lessons learned. Ready to kick some butt this time!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Inj

Another Question, Sorry

Okay, I am second day VLCD with no drops and I am having horrid stomach cramps. I don't necessarily feel hungry but my stomach hurts so much. I haven't eaten anything at all today which would be my normal routine on VLCD per protocol, nothing but tea, coffee and water until lunch. I was starving yesterday so I added in a boiled egg and a pickle to stave off hunger and gained 0.2 lbs. What should I do today? The hunger isn't too bad but the stomach cramps are a bit debilitating. TIA

I am 21 pounds down and have been on this diet for 26 days, I have 17 more days to go but am really worried about getting off this diet. The plan I am on has a HUGE food restriction but a friend of mine who took hers through a Metabolic Weight Loss Center had a few different/ extra foods on her "To Eat" list. I added up what I had been eating over the last 20+ days and I was below 500 calories almost every day. Her diet allowed her to have at least 1 diet coke, melon, barries, 97% lean turkey, pork loin. My diet restricted my food to Bison, lean steak, deli turkey, chicken breast/boneless and white fish. She lost a ton of weight on her diet, but I am worried that eating Broccoli (from her food list) is going to make me gain or stop me from losing weight. Someone please help me!