Popular Pages

Page 1351 of 1831 FirstFirst ... 35185112511301134113491350135113521353136114011451 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,510 of 18304

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

R/P/M
    R2/p4--drops
    I want to try new things during my next p2 round. Can I have LICORICE root and gensing root during p2?

R/P/M
    R2/p4--drops
    Quote Originally Posted by natad View Post
    Hi all, so I'm at the beginning of day 5 of P3 and my weight went up about a pound, which I'm not sure what might've done it exactly, but anyway my main question is regarding the LIW; is LIW the weight you are the morning after your very last injection day or the morning weight the day you take your last injection?
    So concerned!
    Its the last day you did your injection

OK, thanks... but just so I'm clear on this:

7/12 - weighed at 159.8 and then final injection was administered
    7/13 - 160.4 VLCD continued
    7/14 - 159.6 VLCD continued
    7/15 - 160.2 and began P3 diet this morning
    7/16 - 160.2
    7/17 - 160.6
    7/18 - 160.6
    7/19 - 161.6

So you're saying I should consider 7/12 at 159.8 my LIW? :/ It makes more sense to me that the weight I was on 7/13 (160.4) would be the LIW because that's the last time I received the effects of an injection...

R/P/M
    R2/p4--drops
    Quote Originally Posted by natad View Post
    OK, thanks... but just so I'm clear on this:

7/12 - weighed at 159.8 and then final injection was administered
    7/13 - 160.4 VLCD continued
    7/14 - 159.6 VLCD continued
    7/15 - 160.2 and began P3 diet this morning
    7/16 - 160.2
    7/17 - 160.6
    7/18 - 160.6
    7/19 - 161.6

So you're saying I should consider 7/12 at 159.8 my LIW? :/ It makes more sense to me that the weight I was on 7/13 (160.4) would be the LIW because that's the last time I received the effects of an injection...
    From what I have seen from what gramm has said. Your LIW is the last time you took it. Not the day after or the 72 hours after before you start your p3. Its the very last day you did your injection and the weight you had at that time.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    natad - it's the weight the morning OF your last injection. Your LIW is 159.8. You're fine as long as your within the 2 lb range.

lessofus - as an herb? or? I would say if it's a supplement you should be okay.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R3/P2/ subq start date 8/01/13

Thumbs up

Thanks Beth

Update: yesterday I felt great, and I woke up feeling great. And I lowered my dose this morning and continue to feel great.

Just wanted to take the time to thank you Beth. Answering question here means more than you'll ever know. I have four small children ages 8 and under and I have no room in my day to be freaked out about thinking of hunger. Hcg has changed my and I continue to help friends when I can and I know the time it takes to address emails, texts, and phone calls from friends that have questions about this amazing life style change.

Getting the correct dose and hunger under control is the only way to succeed on Hcg. I read about people "pushing" through their hunger, craving, and temptations but while on Hcg if your dose is correct after a few weeks, I feel you shouldn't be "pushing" through or suffering.

With the correct dose you life is just balanced, there's no other way to put it. I feel happy, I enjoy my kids more and I just love life. I'm a better mother, wife, sister, friend, etc..the list can go on.

So again, Thank you Beth you a blessing in disguise and an answer to my prayers. I needed this to be my last and final round and without the fourm and your help I almost quit.

Keep up the good work women, your changing lives and will be greatly rewarded for it. Watch your back, God's going to bless you ten fold. Have a good day.

p.s. click "like" if Beth's help made you succeed in any way on this diet and let's see how many posts we can get.
    DeAnne

R/P/M
    R2/p4--drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    natad - it's the weight the morning OF your last injection. Your LIW is 159.8. You're fine as long as your within the 2 lb range.

lessofus - as an herb? or? I would say if it's a supplement you should be okay.
    Its to chew on. Its in raw form. I don't like pills much.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    4_MyBlessings - I am glad you are feeling better with a good dose. It makes all the difference. Thanks for taking the time to let me know how it's going and for your very kind words.

lessofus - my gut response would be no.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

Beth,
    This is my third round within a year and half. Today I have had alot of stomach cramps(pain). My stomach is making alot of noise. Is there something that can help? Also can you give me your thoughts about cycling and about freezing hcg in the syringe. A friend gave me a vile of 10,000iu's and it is going to get old before I us it up. So I thought about freezing it. What do you think?
    Thanks

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kadee View Post
    Beth,
    This is my third round within a year and half. Today I have had alot of stomach cramps(pain). My stomach is making alot of noise. Is there something that can help? Also can you give me your thoughts about cycling and about freezing hcg in the syringe. A friend gave me a vile of 10,000iu's and it is going to get old before I us it up. So I thought about freezing it. What do you think?
    Thanks
    Could you be sick? My stomach makes some outrageously loud noises in P2, often embarrassingly so.

I am not a fan of cycling. I think this protocol works best when giving the appropriate breaks between VLCD.

I have heard of people successfully freezing their hcg. I would not load syringes unless you have your dose pinned down. Then when you do load them draw back a bit of air as well to allow for expansion.
    My HCG journey blog.