Popular Pages

Page 517 of 1808 FirstFirst ... 1741746750751551651751851952756761710171517 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 18072

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

Queen Of The Mountains offroadwoman's Avatar
    R/P/M
    4 rounds done & at goal
    Hey Grammy-I read your answer on another thread, but wanted to clarify. I am on day 13 and am 5.8 lbs from goal, if I reach that goal before shots are thru, do I continue with the shots but add P2 foods so I don't lose anymore weight or stop the shots and continue p2 foods til 26 days are up? Thanks
    4 short rounds done and at goal weight. LIW 127.4, Adjusted LIW 132.4, 5'9" BMI 19.3. Total weight loss 40 lbs in 4 short rounds, 48 inches lost.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You add P2 food until you stop losing then ride out the round and stay on the hcg for the full time.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG Pellets
    Common to start bleeding??

I just started my first round on pellets a few days ago...I'm on R1/P2/D5. I ended my cycle last week and today I started bleeding again. Should I be concerned?? Is this common? The only info I found in P&I talked about a possibility of an interruption of my cycle but nothing about causing a new one? Any thoughts? Thanks.

Started HCG 4/9/2011 fourtsixand2's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG
    From my reading, I don't believe this is cause for concern as your body is going through drastic changes at this time. If it lasts an unusually long time, then I'd be concerned.
    Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. ~Will Rogers

R/P/M
    round 3/ phase 2 /hhcg
    Hi Grammy, i bought the drops from biomedX (bioveda). Some people in the homeopathic thread have good results with these kind of drops, others didnīt. i know how the injections works for me, thats why i think that these drops might be a fake :-( iīm close to my goal, yes, but i still have my "love handles" (and not a small hand ;-) due to this reason, there might be enough fat for my body to get energy :-) i really get crazy.. and decided to stop the drops tomorrow - i hope i can hold on for the 3 days (if the drops are still working)

R/P/M
    If you've done shots and felt differently then the drops are either not working for you or else the dose is off. You've tried changing the amount of drops?
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    round 3/ phase 2 /hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    If you've done shots and felt differently then the drops are either not working for you or else the dose is off. You've tried changing the amount of drops?
    Hi Grammy, yes.. first 6x 5 drops/day, then 3x 10 and after this also didnīt help i try 4x 6 drops.. nothings works well.. struggeling all the day, hungry, and fell powerless :-( Today i smoked a cigarette, but i stopped smoking 8 month ago :-( this is a sign that i didnīt have it under control..nothing!! OMG i donīt know what i can do??

I am getting reading to start my first round of Hucog 2000 I U Sublingual (43 days). I thought I read in a prior post that I should not follow the mixing instructions included with my order becuase they were to low.(of course I can not find the post now) I ordered from Yourhcgdiet.com. It states I should use the whole hcg vial and mix it with 5cc's of the bacteriostatic water. It then says my dosage should be .5 cc's 2 times a day. I just want to make sure I do not make a mistake mixing and waste any of my hcg. Thanks for your help..
    Jenifer (39)

R/P/M
    Their sublingual directions are fine. You mix 2000 iu with a total of 6 cc (5 if it's liquid which yours must be) and then it lasts 6 days.
    Colleen

26 days on hcg with little weight loss

I've been on hcg for 26 days now and have lost about 12 pounds. Ive been constantly hungry and I recently found out that if you are hungry hcg is not working and your dosage is off. Before I fall into a coma and cry, please help me find the correct dosage so I can start again. I use 5000ic mixed in the standard vial with 30 ml of water. On my syringe I was injecting 30 units a day. I know I may be saying this all wrong so please let me know if I need to phrase this differently.