Popular Pages

Page 650 of 1831 FirstFirst ... 15055060064064864965065165266070075011501650 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 18304

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

Does this fill u up coz today is my third day and I still seem to be hungry all day long ..just wanna pounce on anything my kids are eating..does this felling ever go aawy.

R/P/M
    R2P2Drops
    Blog Entries
    Sue, what kind of HCG are you taking? And also, how well did you load the first two days?

Colleen, do you know how far 2 ounces goes with 6 drops, 6 times a day?

R1: #25 lost
    R2: Started December 28, 2012- 195 lbs

GOAL for R2: 173 lbs

"No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." - Hebrews 12:11

R/P/M
    R3/P2/ hHCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashal Peerzada View Post
    how much difference is there between organic and broiler chicken? Organic chicken is costing me an arm and a leg....
    I dont know what broiler chicken is, but organic simply means you are buying chicken that hasn't been fed chemicals, or been pumped with chemicals (i.e. hormones, etc). If you are not concerned about the ramifications of eating meat pumped with chemicals/hormones, then you don't need to buy it. But, IMO, it is better for you in the long run, and only eating 3.5oz makes it go a lot further! I buy my organic chicken from Trader Joes, spent 10bucks on some chicken tenders, and yields 5 servings. That cheaper than eating out or going to a fast food place.
    “When diet is wrong medicine is of no use. When diet is correct medicine is of no need.” - Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb

"Well people are sick people who simply don't know it--yet" -Philosophy of American Pharmaceutical Companies.

R3P2 Start: Nov 3rd, 2011

R2P2 Start: Sept 3rd, 2011.
    R2P3 Start: Oct 6th, 2011- 12lbs

R1 Start: May 17th, 2011
    R1/P2/VLCD 47 day round - 20ish lbs lost.
    Start P3: July 3rd, 2011

I am using Homeopathic HCG drops 15 drops X 3 times a day n i did load up well.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/ hHCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue248 View Post
    Does this fill u up coz today is my third day and I still seem to be hungry all day long ..just wanna pounce on anything my kids are eating..does this felling ever go aawy.
    I've read that cabbage has more fiber than most of the protocol veggies. I used half a head of cabbage one day at the beginning of P2, sauteed it up in some veggie broth and put my meat over top of it. Definitely made me feel full. I have been fillin up on veggies a lot lately and still losing.
    “When diet is wrong medicine is of no use. When diet is correct medicine is of no need.” - Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb

"Well people are sick people who simply don't know it--yet" -Philosophy of American Pharmaceutical Companies.

R3P2 Start: Nov 3rd, 2011

R2P2 Start: Sept 3rd, 2011.
    R2P3 Start: Oct 6th, 2011- 12lbs

R1 Start: May 17th, 2011
    R1/P2/VLCD 47 day round - 20ish lbs lost.
    Start P3: July 3rd, 2011

Im eating cabbage for the last 2 days usually during dinner and green salad with lunch and for protein one morning star veggie patty for lunch and chicken kabab for dinner ( my local guy made it without oil n they are yummmm )

R/P/M
    R2P2Drops
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, I don't know. My problem even pre-diet has been that my body doesn't get hungry often, so even without dieting I don't reach more than 1500 calories usually. I know, everyone here hates me So I dont know what to tell you.

Don't take my word on this, because I'm definitely not an expert (I'd ask Colleen), but I'm taking 6 drops 6x a day... Wondering if maybe you should take less drops more often? I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

R1: #25 lost
    R2: Started December 28, 2012- 195 lbs

GOAL for R2: 173 lbs

"No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." - Hebrews 12:11

tHanx Girl for all the help ,even I'm thinking of reducing my drops ,no harm in trying..

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Pisces, hot sauce makes me gain--water retention. And if you're not drinking enough, that can cause water retention. You might try eating your fruit with your meals. Sometimes that much sugar can affect you if you have any insulin issues.

fyrchick, some people don't see the inches come off until P3.

eyoon, those scales that track fat and water aren't accurate. I wouldn't worry about it. You're doing great!

mars, all you have to worry about is that you're eating boneless, skinless chicken breast. It doesn't have to be organic.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Oh dear, from119, you should have loaded. It's possible your dose is off too. What are you taking?

sue, normal weight loss averaged over the course of the round is .5-.75 per day. But if you're hungry, your dose is off. Ask on the homeopathic thread to see if anyone is familiar with your brand too. There are scammers out there.

peas, you're not eating enough protein. It's 3.5 oz uncooked. I don't know how far the drops go. I don't do homeopathic, only rx.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/