Popular Pages

Page 691 of 1840 FirstFirst ... 19159164168168969069169269370174179111911691 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 18396

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

Grammy thanx for the reply ,here 's what Ive been eating 2 fruits(apple and strawberries) chicken for one meal and protein shake or cottage cheese (homemade from fat free milk ) for the other along with one veggie and 1 Grissini stick with each meal.I also have about 2 big glasses 16 oz each leamonade made with stevia and selzer water . I drink about 30-40 oz of liquids in a day..Grammy please help if I'm doing something wrong here ..

R/P/M
    Round 1 VLC day 5
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    Are you saying it was premixed and you were told to dose directly from there? Where did you get it? How much fluid was in it?
    It's liquid Hucog 10,000. ReliablePharm. I don't know where the instructions came from, I think my friend got the injection instructions from someone else who was on the diet. Anyway, I don't think we're so far into this that we can't fix it, I just should have done more research first. Live and learn!
    I found a site that says mix 1 vial of hucog 10,000 with 19 cc's of Bac water and dose either .35 or .45 on an insulin syringe. I assume that's a 1 cc syringe. I just bought some 1/3 cc syringes, so I have to figure the dosing for those.

R/P/M
    R2, PH2, drops
    Here is my question. I am taking the HCG supercharged drops that I purchased at my local pharmacy. I am now on day 2 and feeling a little hungry. I am sticking to the 500 calorie diet very strickly and am wondering if my dose is to high or low. I am taking 15 drops 3 times a day holding it under my tongue for 15 min and waiting the 15 min to eat or drink anything. Could I be taking to many drops?

R/P/M
    round 6, p3, drops
    Blog Entries
    Ok so I'm not new to the hcg process but I am new to this strict of maintaining. I just want to know if I'm doing this right or not.
    So far I've had:
    Coffee with 2 tablespoons non dairy powder creamer and stevia 8 oz.
    3 egg whites with 6 rings of onions cooked.
    6oz of boneless skinless chicken breast 6 leaves of romaine lettuce And 3 tablespoons of annies organic buttermilk dressing.
    So that's 27.9 carbs and 20.3 sugar all natural.
    Totaling 506 calories. And that's my first p3 day up to lunch am I doing good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Snook135 View Post
    I have been doing the shots for a week know. I need to know if I am using the right dosing? I am 6"2 235lbs I ordered the HCG from realibleRX, I got the 5000IU ampules. I inject with the 1cc insulin syringes filled to the 20 line daily. I also use a 2ml b12 ampule weekly injected with a 3ml syringe into my outer thigh for energy.

My questions are: I have read here that some inject 2x per day, and if I am using the correct amount in the correct area (shoulder).

Also I mix my 5000iu ampules with 5ml of bac water. How long will that last to still be effective? I store everything in the fridge and load up 5 syringes at a time for convenience

Thanks!
    Any help?

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Homeopathic drops sublingual

I may have messed up...

Hello there experts!

I am on R1, P3 day 4. I just realized that bacon has added sugar and all the cheese I am using has added potato starch to keep it from sticking together. I made a batch of the cocoa crack and ate the whole thing. Made another batch and was able to stop there but ate the whole thing the next night. I am only up .5, but I feel like I've reactivated my cravings. I haven't counted a calorie since I started P3, but now I think I might need to reign it in a bit. What do you think?

Thanks!
    Meg

Have to travel unexpectedly... what to do?

Dilemma- I have to leave this week for an emergency trip. I am flying. Did not plan to check a bag because I'll be in too big of a rush to have the time to wait for the luggage. Today I'm R2D10. Doing injections of Corion. I'm trying to come up with a way to continue the diet since I can't get my syringes through security. I've come up with a few options and would like some feedback...

1. Could I quit the shots for a week, eat P3 while I'm away, then pick back up when I return, knowing I have to basically start over and do at least 23 more days?

2. Could I switch to sublingual drops while I'm away? Am I correct in assuming those do not need to be refrigerated? I doubt I could get RX, but could prob find a clinic to purchase sublingual.

3. I could mail syringes to where I'm going and just remix when I get there, only problem is I'm out of bacteriostatic water. I would need to find somebody with super fast shipping to get it on time...

Thoughts?

R/P/M
    R4, P2 - P3, SubQ
    Hi Grammy, may I ask your help again.. I am on day 11 and still can't seem yo get it right.. injecting pregnyl.. tried 135 iu yesterday.. then 140 iu today and I am starving and shaky.. should I go up or down? HELP! :-))

R/P/M
    R1/P1/MD
    Im starving with a major headache. I am on Round 1 Phase 2 day 2. I am miserable when I get home from work. I want to raid my kitchen, I want to stop and get something on the way home. Please help. If I dont get it soon I will be a failure and go back to my old ways. I am literally in tears.

Thank you~
    Kristin

R/P/M
    R4, P2 - P3, SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLB2010 View Post
    Im starving with a major headache. I am on Round 1 Phase 2 day 2. I am miserable when I get home from work. I want to raid my kitchen, I want to stop and get something on the way home. Please help. If I dont get it soon I will be a failure and go back to my old ways. I am literally in tears.

Thank you~
    Kristin
    You poor thing.. you're dose is not right.. u shouldn't feel hungry at all.. ask grammy to check dose..