Page 1019 of 1947 FirstFirst ... 195199199691009101710181019102010211029106911191519 ... LastLast
Results 10,181 to 10,190 of 19462

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

How many days into the diet should I consider changing my dose if I am still hungry? Right now is the end of VLCD2 and I am still very hungry. I mixed 2000iu Rx hCG with 15cc bacteriostatic water and I am taking it sublingualy 2x per day @ .5cc's. Should I decrease my dosage tomorrow, or give myself more time to adjust?
    R1 lost 35lbs

Regained + 5 w/baby number 3.

R2
    VLCD 1: +5(loading)
    VLCD 2: -1.6
    VLCD 3: -1.4
    VLCD 4: -1

HDI VIP DUCHESS - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acoull View Post
    Has anyone found any HCG approved lip balm?
    I use medicated blistex
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: http://hcgdietinfo.com/diet-hcg/hcg-buy-guide/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sralvarez View Post
    How many days into the diet should I consider changing my dose if I am still hungry? Right now is the end of VLCD2 and I am still very hungry. I mixed 2000iu Rx hCG with 15cc bacteriostatic water and I am taking it sublingualy 2x per day @ .5cc's. Should I decrease my dosage tomorrow, or give myself more time to adjust?
    You are not taking a high enough dose. 2000iu/15ml = 133iu per ml. If you are taking .5 ml twice a day you are only getting a total of 133 iu per day. A starting dose on sublingual is 166iu twice a day and can be as high as 250iu twice a day.

If the mix you currently have you need to be using 1.25ml twice a day. A 2000iu vial for sublingual will only last you 6 days. Most people purchase 5000iu vials for doing sublingual.

Are you sure it's 2000iu and not 5000iu? The mix you are talking about when done with 5000iu vials of hcg would give you a proper dose at .5 units.
    My HCG journey blog.

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Yes! I'm sorry... That was meant to read 5000iu!
    R1 lost 35lbs

R2

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Yes! I'm sorry... That was meant to read 5000iu!
    whew! Good.. so you are taking the mininum dose. After 4 days of dosing if you are experiencing a lot of hunger (more often than not and does not change with eating), you might try increasing the dosage as you are on the lower end of the range. Are you holding the drops for a while when you take them and refraining from eating or drinking 30 mins before and after?
    My HCG journey blog.

Yes, I don't eat or drink for 30min before or after, and I hold the HCG undertake tongue for 15min each time. I haven't been too hungry in the mornings, but my hunger seems to increase after lunch and just gets worse through the end of the night. Do you suggest I wait another day or two before increasing my dose?
    R1 lost 35lbs

R2

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Yes, I don't eat or drink for 30min before or after, and I hold the HCG undertake tongue for 15min each time. I haven't been too hungry in the mornings, but my hunger seems to increase after lunch and just gets worse through the end of the night. Do you suggest I wait another day or two before increasing my dose?
    Perhaps see if you have any improvement tomorrow evening. If not I'd try an increase on Sunday. I've not delved into sublingual dosing much, but perhaps 200iu twice a day, .6 on the syringe.
    My HCG journey blog.

new HCG user
    R/P/M
    Pase 2, homeopathis drops: by officialHCGdietplan
    I started on "officialHCGDietPlan.com" drops 7 days ago. I did the two days of loading. I'm a small eater and maybe should have eaten more. I did my best. I gained 3 pounds in those 2 days. I want to lose 30 pounds in two rounds of 21 days. My problem is I'm famished most of the time. I'm also light-headed and lack energy. Today I can barely get out of bed. I have a headache. My skin is so dry it's beginning to crack. I am having some heart palpitations & chest pressure. My extremities are cold. My drops bottle says to take 10 drops three times a day. I've been doing that. It says for extreme hunger to break that 30 drops into 6 times a day. Maybe I should do that. I am losing 1 pound per day. I feel like i could be losing that just eating the way I do without the drops. I have lost size in breast and waist, but not hips and thighs. Help!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Sublingual
    Hi all,

I'm starting my round soon; the package has been held up for 2 days so far in customs (alldaychemist.com). I need to order shampoo and conditioner. I chose Magick Botanicals. I see it was on the P2 safe products list. Thanks for that list Beth_M!

Here's the ingredients in the the Oil Free Shampoo:

Purified Water, Cocamidopropylbetaine, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Methylparaben & Propylparaben, Fragrance Free.

...and the Oil Free Conditioner:

Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimide BP, Methylparaben & Propylparaben, Fragrance Free.

I have thinning hair so I'm wondering if this line from Magick Botanicals is P2 friendly:

Shampoo for Thinning Hair:

Purified Water, Cocamidopropylbetaine, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Panthenol, Biotin, Cysteine, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nucleic Acids, Keratin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance Free.

Conditioner for Thnning Hair:

Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimide BP, Panthenol, Biotin, Cysteine, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nucleic Acids, Keratin, Methylparaben & Propylparaben, Annatto, Fragrance Free.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Sublingual
    Hi all,

I'm doing my shopping to get ready for P2. I see Magick Botanicals is on the list, but it seems like the shampoo and conditioner would both be okay to use for P2 also. Here's the ingredients:

Shampoo for Thinning Hair:

Purified Water, Cocamidopropylbetaine, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Panthenol, Biotin, Cysteine, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nucleic Acids, Keratin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance Free.

Conditioner for Thinning Hair:

Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimide BP, Panthenol, Biotin, Cysteine, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nucleic Acids, Keratin, Methylparaben & Propylparaben, Annatto, Fragrance Free.

Are these okay to use?