Popular Pages

Page 1019 of 1841 FirstFirst ... 195199199691009101710181019102010211029106911191519 ... LastLast
Results 10,181 to 10,190 of 18404

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

"When a patient has more than 15 pounds to lose the treatment takes longer but the maximum we give in a single course is 40 injections, nor do we as a rule allow patients to lose more than 34 lbs. (15 Kg.) at a time. The treatment is stopped when either 34 lbs. have been lost or 40 injections have been given."

It didn't say why you can't lose more than 34lbs at a time, anyone know why? Only thing it say about is the limit to 40 injections because of immunity to HCG.

Hi! I have everything ready, I think, to start loading on Thanksgiving Day. I would like to post my daily weight losses, menus, etc., but not sure which section would be best to do that in. Thanks!!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    DebbiS - You could have split the missed drops between the other two doses.

lorie - I think it will be fine

Concetta - the mix you have is 2000iu / 4ml or 500iu per ml. A dose of .35 x 500ml = 175iu. Your dose might be fine or it may be too high. .30 would be 150iu and .25 would be 125iu. Don't worry about the 7ml info, that is for mixing a larger volume and since you don't have the vial for that it's not going to matter.

viper - hcg1234 are homeopathic drops which do contain homeopathic strengths of hcg. What do the instructions on the bottle say for dose? You will sometimes be hungry at meal time. What you don't want is to be hungry more often than not or ravenous and eating doesn't help it. I would recommend skipping a dose in the morning and see how you feel at dinner time that night. Go back to the dose the bottle says for a day or two. If you increased your dose in the first few days of the VLCD, it is likely that if you had waited it out at the standard dose, things would have settle down.

wuwu - it's stressful on the body in general to continue on a low protein very low calorie diet for a long time.

cannon - check out the groups section for people loading Thanksgiving.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Quote Originally Posted by mamasher View Post
    I want to start another round of hcg drops after January 1. I found out at my latest dr. visit that I have uterine fibroids. Will this be a problem?
    mamasher, fibroids tend to grow, no matter what you do or don't do. So once you have them, the doc will monitor them until they get to be too painful, or cause too much bleeding. Eventually, they tend to lead to the need for a hysterectomy....or a myomectomy if you are still trying to have more children. Using hhcg shouldnt really make much difference in their growth. You will need to watch for excessive bleeding though....since hcg tends to make our cycles wonky....and if yours gets wonky with the fibroids, you might notice more bleeding, which you need to let your doctor know about.
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

Blog Entries
    So the day after Thanksgiving I have a 50th Birthday party to attend. They will be serving Moroccan food. Kebabs are one thing on the menu. I do not want to take my own food but I was wondering if I ate approximately 100 gram portion of kebab (after 10 days of portioning I can make a pretty good guess at what 100 grams cooked meat looks like) and a small portion of whatever salad they have available without dressing will this be an unacceptable cheat. I know that the kebab will probably have been cooked in oil but other then that I don't think it will have too much that isn't allowed. I will not be cheating on Thanksgiving as I am saving my cheat for this party. Thanks

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

R/P/M
    R4P2, Injections
    Blog Entries
    I'm not new to HCG. I've done 2 rounds and lost a total of 23 pounds and I looked and felt the healtiest in my life! But...I've gained 13 pounds back and am leaving January 21st for a 2.5 month vacation, but I want to lose those excess pounds I gained...my question is...should I do the HCG and lose the weight quick and only eat veggies and meat while I'm away and possibly do another round when I return? Or do I go away and feel completely insecure about my body the whole time? I guess what I'm really wanting to know is...is it harmful to your body to do so many rounds?

Please help!! Thank you.

Kimberly

Can you cook with agave nectar during phase 3

R/P/M
    R1/ P2/Homeopathic
    I posted this in Necomer info, but need to ask here.

I am on R1P2D5 (day 7 counting load). I just ate a little off protocol because I wanted to see how my body would react to foods not on the diet because I already planned a cheat for Thanksgiving. I stopped my drops last night and aside from some breading and oil on my chicken, and one cookie, have followed the vlcd today. Yes, again, I know I cheated, but did it on purpose to see what would happen. My body literally just felt under attack about 15 minutes ago. I was sitting here reading the forums and CRAP- my stomach hurt soooooo bad! I mean, I want to enjoy a "little" on Thanksgiving, but now I'm just curious if my body can handle the adjustment that quickly. Maybe I just just stick to the meats, and bring my own veggies or something. Suggestions? Advice? Similar story?
    Load Days: Nov. 15 & 16
    Start Date: 11/17/2011
    Start Weight (After Loading): 232.4

R/P/M
    R2/PI/Rx
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    loosing- i answer you on another thread. yes- 75.
    Hello mgsondace,

I could use your advice once again...
    I've being taking the RX HCG from cheaphcgsupplies and have had THE HARDEST time with it!!! (this may be because of how I mixed it, I do entertain that possibility) but the second time, I mixed following your instructions and I am still super hungry all the time! I'm taking 30 units. Any advice?

I have almost given up (although still trying to stay within protocol) but I am literally angry, I am so hungry, I'm moody and my family has noticed. This makes it SO hard for me and I have cheated because I'm so hungry and moody and starting TOM, so obviously the scale has gone up and down.
    I've ordered hucog and plan to use it as soon as it gets here, as I've lost faith in the hcg I'm currently taking...

2 more questions:
    1) Is it normal to stop loosing around TOM?
    2) I plan to go off protocol on Thanksgiving day- should I still inject on that morning? or do you NOT take your HCG when going off protocol?

Thank you for "listening" and for your advice!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    cynsdiet - it is what it is and sounds like the best option short of not eating.

Kimberly - I'd search within and see if it's really something you can do at this point. I know many people sneaking in a short round between Thanksgiving and Xmas, but it means being P3 for xmas and new years. Has it been 6 weeks since you ended your past P2?

jcranbery - Agave is considered a sugar so I would say it's P4.

Mesheala - so you're precheating before the cheat? It's a slippery slope. The safest bet is to stick to turkey breast without the skin and some veggies.

loosingit - how did you mix it? what size vial and how much bac water and what brand of hcg? Have you done a skip day at all to see if your hunger changes? Some people slow or stall or even gain a bit during TOM. I would still inject on TG morning. The hcg is in your system for 72 hours so it would do no good to skip that day.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber