Popular Pages

Page 1180 of 1841 FirstFirst ... 180680108011301170117811791180118111821190123012801680 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,800 of 18408

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by potluck8 View Post
    I am having a hard time holding my 1/2cc mixture of hcg, vitamin B12 and colloidal silver under my tongue for any amount of time and was wondering if there is a way I could mix it so I don't have to use as much. I have 5000IU vials. Also I seem to be more hungry lately. I'm on P2 day 8. Should I increase my dosage?
    How much volume of liquid was the mixture mixed with? 5000iu vial with how many ml of b12 and colloidal silver. In the future I'd mix just with wound wash.

You should be holding for 5 minutes. Perhaps doing .25 cc and then .25 again right after.

As for the hunger, you might try going to .55 or .60 total twice a day instead of .5 twice a day.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

real quick question... I started loading today, and did my first HCG this am. I planned it so that I could enjoy my birthday tomorrow and NOT feel guilty! I just found out that my coworker is bringing my a cake she made to work on Monday. That was supposed to be my 1st VLCD day. I've seen that some women who have their TOM are allowed to load for 3 days. I don't want to be rude at work, so would it be a crime to Load for 2 1/2 days? Basically eat my slice of cake in the morning & then start up on VLCD at lunch? Or should I load the whole 3rd day? I already feel guilty!!!
    Make it a GREAT day!

I bought Celeste's pure HCG and on her website it says to take 6-8 drops 6 times daily, but in her booklet she sent me, it says to take 4 drops 4 times daily. So how much is it? I try to contact her and it just directs me to the order page. I dont know how to contact her. If anybody got her drops can you tell me how much to take?

R/P/M
    P2 Homepathic drops
    I am taking the homeopathic drops. 10 under the tongue 3 times a day. This is what the package states I should take.
    Is this the normal dose?

Is there a certain amount of time I am suppose to hold it under the tongue? I hadn't heard of this before, but I say another person using a type brand ask the same question.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    Micron - what brand of hcg are you using? Also.. can you tell me what size vial and how much liquid it was mixed with? if you hunger is here and there, subsides a bit with meals, but comes back, I'd go up to .27 or so for 3 days. If it's painful, hurting, punched in the stomach most of the time, I'd go up to .29.

Crafty - what brand of hcg are you using and what did you mix it with (and what volume)

jmhully - I always suggest taking your lost dose in the morning, recording that weight as your LDW. That way if you get hunger toward the end of the 48 hours, you are likely sleeping. I typically suggest ramping up the calories over the first 4 or 5 days. BAB is leptin reset, but not everyone is leptin resistant. If you've had eggs in P2 at all, you could likely start with eggs on day one. You can also try sausage or bacon, but check the ingredients for added sugars and starches.

birdee - You do not have to stop hcg during TOM. Some people wait until after TOM to begin, that way gains they might see because of it aren't an issue. Yes, you can take biotin and multivitamins in P2. People don't always have regains in P4. You may find when you get to where you want to be, you may adjust that goal weight down.. many people do.

10000 iu vials is find for taking sublingually. Dosing can range from 166iu twice a day to 250 iu twice a day, which means a 10000iu vial will last from 20 to 30 days. HCG can begin to lose potency after 25 days.

wittynwise - You can do a 40 day round without skips. If you wanted to extend the P2 days beyond that by a few days that's when the skip days would come into play.

Want-to-lose
    - At the very least get your proteins in and some veggies or fruit to keep things moving. There are days that I can barely get above 350 calories, but I try to not do that too many days in a row.

MNS - What are your last 4 days of dosing? 150/200/175/175? If that is the case right now that 200iu dose may be playing havoc with things. What brand hcg are you using and how many days were you at 150iu before changing? Have you noticed any changes in your hunger over the last 3 days? If you skip tomorrow and your hunger is better it may be that you need to go somewhere between 150 and 175.

I have heard some people say that chewing gum makes them hungry.

cascadel - You do not have to skip a day a week when doing a 43 day round. You might try increasing or decreasing your dose by one mark on the syringe for 3 days and see if it helps.

dpwm9d - what hcg are you using and what is your dose?
    Last edited by dpwm9d; March 3rd, 2012 at 08:21 AM.

R/P/M
    P2 Homepathic drops
    I am taking the homeopathic drops 3 times a day under the tongue. Am I suppose to hold it under the tongue for a certain length of time?
    I usually hold it for 20 seconds, but the instructions didn't say I should.

Quote Originally Posted by Micron View Post
    Hi Beth,
    Thanks. It is hard to answer your questions as I don't have much access to the information. The brand is Australian Custom Pharmaceuticals. The vial is very small, I would say it would have the capacity to hold maybe 10ml, it came about half full. So I was told to inject .25 ml per day in the morning. The label on the vial says "HCG 150iu/0.25ml injection 5.25mls Human Chorionic Gonadtropin Benzyl alcohol." Note there are two spaces between Gonadtropin and Benzyl.

This morning (9 hours ago) I injected .30ml (took a guess) I am wondering whether it is worth having another shot tonight before bed, or just wait until my usual time and take your suggested .27ml? I am still hungry and lacking energy. Funnily enough this morning (the morning after taking a day off injections) was the first day I didn't lose weight (I had up until today lost 500g per day), and I have also been taking Keto readings and the presence of Ketones read lower toady then any other day - just in case this info is relevant! Thanks again

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SubQ
    Crafty - what brand of hcg are you using and what did you mix it with (and what volume)
    I am using Hucog 5000. I mixed it with a total of 10 ml of bact water. So I am injecting 30 units. I am having to do 2 or 3 different spots just to get all the stuff injected.
    ~Amber~
    5'11" - 36 years old.

Round 1 with Sub Q
    Loading Day 1 - 278 (Feb 29)
    Loading Day 2 - 281
    VLC Day 1 - 283

My blog - http://take-all-the-hcg.blogspot.com/

How much volume of liquid was the mixture mixed with? 5000iu vial with how many ml of b12 and colloidal silver. In the future I'd mix just with wound wash.

You should be holding for 5 minutes. Perhaps doing .25 cc and then .25 again right after.

As for the hunger, you might try going to .55 or .60 total twice a day instead of .5 twice a day.

I mixed 5000IU with 2ml of c. silver and 13 ml of B-12

I will increase my dosage as you suggested and see how that works.

What is would wash - just saline of sterile water and how would I mix that - what proportions?
    Thank you for your help.
    Jean

This is my third week on HCG and I'm so disappointed cause if haven't followed protocol at all. The hunger is just killing me. While I've still lost weight because I'm restricting my calories I'm still eating about 700-800 calories a day instead of the 500 caloric allowance.
    As suggested I've reduced my injections to 150. I spoke to my natropath and she suggested moving my dose up to 300!!! Everyone on the forum says that more isn't better. But she's telling me it is.
    She also suggested changing my injection site. I was doing it on my stomach. Now I'm doing it in my leg. The injections are Sub-Q, is it because they're meant to be IM injections?!!!
    I don't know what to do. But this diet SUCKS!!!
    I've spent so much money on these injections to ALWAYS BE HUNGRY?!!!!!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?muuejj

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    sakorox - if you are taking hhcg, it will be up to full level in your body after 48 hours. RX will be 72 hours. You can do as you wish, but be aware that the influx of calories on that day with the hcg on board that long may likely cause more gain then you'd like. You'll have to come up with a plan for the future to deal with not wanting to be rude.

Happy birthday btw.

LuckyMe - There is an entire thread in the forum for Celeste followers. I've always thought her drops were 4 x 4. I wonder if they are selling new drops now. I would suggest asking in that thread. http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...ort-10885-new/

dpwm9d - with hhcg it is nothing to eat or drink 30 minutes either side of a dose and hold them under your tongue for a minute.

Crafty - very odd. Typically I've heard of corion burning, but rarely Hucog. Your sure you have bac water with benzyl alcohol?

potluck - wound wash is sterile saline with Sodium Chloride. You would mix to the same volume you did with your other ingredients.. 15ml total

mymooser - can you tell me what your vial says as far as IU per ml? I would definitely advise against going to 300IU. Have you tried a skip day to determine if your dose is too high or too low?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Beth,

I'm using Prego-C from WhenHealthMatters.com. You are correct--to the best of my memory, I did 150-200-175-175. Prior to that, I did 4 days of 150.

I did a skip day today. I think hunger is better today with the skip, although it is only 4 o'clock in my time zone, so time will tell. I'll play around with dosing between 150 and 175 unless the other information I just provided changes your recommendations.

The other problem I have is that I'm getting somewhat lightheaded. Usually when I diet, I have orthostatic hypotension and it seems to set in almost immediately. I was also climbing a bunch of stairs today (on a tour of a building this morning), and I just felt weak going up stairs. I'm thinking of adding in a potassium supplement--would that help or do I need to try something else?

Thanks again for all of your help.