Popular Pages

Page 780 of 1841 FirstFirst ... 28068073077077877978078178279083088012801780 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 18404

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

R/P/M
    R2P3 since 1/29/12 Meridian Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJay View Post
    Thought I would just jump in and try something. Took a half a pellet this morning and am feeling much better. My last full dose was yesterday at about 3, so hopefully this means I'm on the right track. Any idea if I should stick to the full dose tonight or should I try a half then also?
    Not sure. Is the normal dose one pellet, twice per day? Not sure if 1/2 2 x's would be enough, but sounds like you are just going to have to take a gamble and see. I guess if you do 1/2 again and find yourself hungry, you can always take the other 1/2 and then try 1/2 in am and 1 full in pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Missymom View Post
    Might not be the right dose. How much saline or bac water did you mix it with? Are you doing 2 doses a day, as you are supposed to do with sublingual?
    Hello yes am doing 2 doses am and pm. I mixed 5000 IU with 15 cc of sodium chloride. I take .5cc am and pm, which is what has been recommended to me. I've read a lot and know this mix is correct and dose is an average amount. Im sticking to strict protocol. 3.5 lean protein, one veggie.. same for dinner with a fruit usually strawberries for dessert. I drink tons of water already. Its my drink of choice. I drink black coffee only in am. So I dont get why some feel crappy others seem to do ok. I feel drained. Going to the grocery store exhausts me.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty123 View Post
    You can search this at the top of the forum and get threads on interruptions. I have never done one, but as I understand it, you stop taking hcg 2 days prior to breaking the diet, and it can't be for longer than 2 weeks, and you wouldn't load again, just start taking the hcg again, and proceed with the vlcd.
    Thanks so much Patty!

R/P/M
    r3/p3
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrone View Post
    Hello yes am doing 2 doses am and pm. I mixed 5000 IU with 15 cc of sodium chloride. I take .5cc am and pm, which is what has been recommended to me. I've read a lot and know this mix is correct and dose is an average amount. Im sticking to strict protocol. 3.5 lean protein, one veggie.. same for dinner with a fruit usually strawberries for dessert. I drink tons of water already. Its my drink of choice. I drink black coffee only in am. So I dont get why some feel crappy others seem to do ok. I feel drained. Going to the grocery store exhausts me.
    You might need a little bit more or a little bit less. You might go on Grammy's thread and ask. She is very good at helping you figure out if you need more or less. The suggestion is usually to skip a dose and see if your hunger gets better or worse. If it is worse, you need to up your dose and if better then lower it. Sorry you are feeling badly, once I was on the right dose I felt so much better. Also, read someone say to keep the dose sublingually for 7.5 minutes and once I put my dose at .65 and held for 7.5 min, it was perfect for me.
    Monica

R1 - 27 lbs lost (LDW 150)
    R2 - 14.6 lbs lost (LDW 135.4)
    R3- 15.9 lbs lost (LIW 134)

Exclamation Slightly Worried....

I just finished my last day of loading.. I just realized I think I messed up my batch of HCG.

I have the Hucog 5000 IUs came in liquid.. I dee tee dee added 1 cc of BAC water to Hucog vial. I then withdrew it from the vial added to my mixing vial plus 8 more cc's of BAC water.

Now with my Hucog being liquid not powdered I know I made an error. I've given myself 30 units the last 2 days during loading.. any suggestions since I know this batch is weaker.. I start my VLCD tomorrow and need not to be going insane.

THANK YOU ALL,
    -=Bruce

I post4ed this somewhere else (as my first post here) but think it may be seen here more easily.

I have a question regarding exercise.

I LOVE to exercise. Before I started HCG I was working out 1 1/2 hours a day in some form or fashion with just one day off. I was doing cardio and weights. I was getting so strong with great endurance. I am on day 3 of the VLCD and I was not feeling up to that kind of exercise and have just been walking 30 minutes a day for the last 3 days.

Okay, here's the question. I want to work out with the same intensity I was before but truly do not feel that 500 calories is enough to do that as I am very muscular. Why couldn't someone just up their calories to the amount they need for that exercise (above the 500 calories) and still maintain the same calorie deficit necessary to get HCG to release the fat? Wouldn't it just be a wash if you took care to fully burn off the calorie increase above 500?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/homeopathic drops
    im going to be on vacation the first week i start P3 and want to eat some of my favorite foods is there any way to do this or am i just out of luck?

weight 147.4lbs
    load days june 20-22 gained 2.6lbs
    vlcd1 weighed 150lbs
    week 1 -10.8
    week 2 -3.8
    week 3 -3.8 (total 18.4lbs in 21 days)
    week 4 -1.8 (terrible week and not even any cheats)
    week 5 -2.6
    vlcd 36 -.2
    total loss = 23lbs.
    LIW =127lbs.
    P3/D21 128.4lbs ended P3

P3 is pretty easy to do away from home IMO. Just watch out for hidden sugar and starch. Enjoy the bacon and eggs, mushrooms and cheese, etc.
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

R/P/M
    P3/P4 forever.... and ever, wirh no grains!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiboi View Post
    I just finished my last day of loading.. I just realized I think I messed up my batch of HCG.

I have the Hucog 5000 IUs came in liquid.. I dee tee dee added 1 cc of BAC water io to Hucog vial. I then withdrew it from the vial added to my mixing vial plus 8 more cc's of BAC water.

Now with my Hucog being liquid not powdered I know I made an error. I've given myself 30 units the last 2 days during loading.. any suggestions since I know this batch is weaker.. I start my VLCD tomorrow and need not to be going insane.

THANK YOU ALL,
    -=Bruce
    Did you not see what I posted to you yesterday? You should have 20 ml total liquid.

Right now your mix is very potent (555.555IU) & difficult to get the proper dose, especially if adjustments are needed.

Actually, .3 is 166.667 IU, so not a bad place to start....
    Last edited by Carry2010; July 12th, 2011 at 09:47 PM.
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.40 lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51

R/P/M
    R2P3 since 1/29/12 Meridian Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    I post4ed this somewhere else (as my first post here) but think it may be seen here more easily.

I have a question regarding exercise.

I LOVE to exercise. Before I started HCG I was working out 1 1/2 hours a day in some form or fashion with just one day off. I was doing cardio and weights. I was getting so strong with great endurance. I am on day 3 of the VLCD and I was not feeling up to that kind of exercise and have just been walking 30 minutes a day for the last 3 days.

Okay, here's the question. I want to work out with the same intensity I was before but truly do not feel that 500 calories is enough to do that as I am very muscular. Why couldn't someone just up their calories to the amount they need for that exercise (above the 500 calories) and still maintain the same calorie deficit necessary to get HCG to release the fat? Wouldn't it just be a wash if you took care to fully burn off the calorie increase above 500?
    Not sure, but some add in more protein, maybe in the form of a shake. I think you might find a thread here if you search, for a group that does continue to excersise.