Page 780 of 1947 FirstFirst ... 28068073077077877978078178279083088012801780 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 19462

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

R/P/M
    R2P3 since 1/29/12 Meridian Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonIL View Post
    I just started using Natural Medical Supply hcg pellets and have a few questions.

1. Do these contain hCG?
    2. I have been using the dosage as shown on the bottle - 8 pellets 3x a day. I sometimes feel lightheaded and dizzy. Is this normal? Do I need to increase or decrease my dosage?

Thanks!!
    Wilson, do they have something on the label stating hcg 6x, 12x, 30x, etc? If so, they are homeopathic. I used Meridian Health Labs Pellets and they called for 4 pell 3 x's per day, so maybe you are taking too much. I think I would decrease the dose and see if that helps. Also, remember to hold them under your tongue till they dissolve, and don't eat or drink at least 15 minutes before & after taking them. I tried to wait 30 minutes. Good luck.

IS THIS A SENSITIVITY TO coconut oil?

Hi everyone. So my LIW is 168.8. I am 168.4 today on day 11 P3. I gained back 1.4 of the weight I lost during VLCD 72 hours. But so far I was holding at 168. I think my issue was dairy so i cut out fage and all milk. I used mayo, heavy cream and butter without issues in the start of P3. on Day 8 and 9 my weight was stable without the fage. However I introduced coconut oil on Day 9 and 10 and have gone up 0.2 pounds each day. Does this mean I am sensitive to the coconut oil? I had cocoa powder all through P2 and in the begginning of P3, I made SF hot cocoa without gains. I made cocoa crack with butter once without issue on Day 8. So today I am trying it with butter again. I am also not adding any new foods today. eating my meats, eggs and fish which have caused no gains. Also eating my apple, avocadoes and blue cheese dressing/ heavy cream which are fine. I will see if I have a 0.2 gain again tommorrow.
    R1 Start wgt/ load: 205.0/208.8
    R1 LIW: 169.0/168.8 Stabilized 167.4
    R2 Load 1: 168.4/172.6
    R2 LIW 157.4 Stabilized (156.8-159.0)
    R3 Load 165.2/165.6
    R3 wk 3: almost done: Normal BMI!!!
    R3 LIW: 152.2 weight Today: 152.8 P3 day 3
    ******** 1.6 pounds left to GOAL*************

R/P/M
    R2 p2 Sub q
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Hi everyone. So my LIW is 168.8. I am 168.4 today on day 11 P3. I gained back 1.4 of the weight I lost during VLCD 72 hours. But so far I was holding at 168. I think my issue was dairy so i cut out fage and all milk. I used mayo, heavy cream and butter without issues in the start of P3. on Day 8 and 9 my weight was stable without the fage. However I introduced coconut oil on Day 9 and 10 and have gone up 0.2 pounds each day. Does this mean I am sensitive to the coconut oil? I had cocoa powder all through P2 and in the begginning of P3, I made SF hot cocoa without gains. I made cocoa crack with butter once without issue on Day 8. So today I am trying it with butter again. I am also not adding any new foods today. eating my meats, eggs and fish which have caused no gains. Also eating my apple, avocadoes and blue cheese dressing/ heavy cream which are fine. I will see if I have a 0.2 gain again tommorrow.

Sensitivities are usually more than.2, .2 is usually calorie or fat to carb to protein ratio I believe, or you didn't BM., or you swole a tiny bit in water weight..A sensitivity shows in a pound or more usually.

Started at 179 (5'3") June 5th 2010. Lost 40 pounds eating no sugar, flour, wheat, rice, or dairy, and eating 2 times a day breakfast and lunch. Stalled at 138 for 4 months then decided to do HCG.

R/P/M
    R2 p2 Sub q
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by birtha View Post
    BUMP.

Urgent!!! I am buying some Progesterone Injection USP 500mg/10ml (50mg/ml). Anyone know know how to mix this for 150iu's and exactly how many iu's this bottle is? TIA!!! Is this even HCG? Confused!
    Does not sound like HCG to me sounds like a Progestrone, shot of some sort. Progesterone is an entirely different hormone.

Started at 179 (5'3") June 5th 2010. Lost 40 pounds eating no sugar, flour, wheat, rice, or dairy, and eating 2 times a day breakfast and lunch. Stalled at 138 for 4 months then decided to do HCG.

R/P/M
    R2 p2 Sub q
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiedarlng View Post
    Hi, new to the forum, but I've been lurking for weeks now. I'm currently on P2, and I'm at the end of my second week. I am concerned, though, about the three adjustment days between P2 and P3 where I don't have any of the drops AND I'm still only doing 500 calories. I am DYING at this point of intermittent hunger and MASSIVE cravings; I've never thought about food this much in my entire life. What can I expect during those three days? I feel like I'm going to have to hide in my room for those 72 hours for fear of screaming like a crazy woman at anyone who eats real food around me! How bad is the hunger?
    you need your dose looked at by grammy now..you should not be hungry. http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...-grammy-33164/ is grammys thread..Also make sure your drops say HCG in the ingrediants, and not just on the Jar. And if you are hungry in those days up your calories to 800 and you will be fine. Eat 1-2 extra helpings of protein.

R/P/M
    R2 p2 Sub q
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slexxxx View Post
    Hi all,

I just had a question regarding apples. I bought presliced apples from Costco that come in bags. They are organic and everything, but I looked at the label and they have 90 calories, 6 oz. and 1 1/2 c per bag. I've been using a bag as my morning fruit. Am I eating too much of it? I have read P & I but they just say 1 apple and I don't know how those above stats compare to that of a full apple. Any help is appreciated.

Also, I started my TOM yesterday, and reported my first gain (.2) and then woke up today down .2 so basically where I was 3 days ago. very frustrating. have any of you who have taken it during your period had a significant loss when the period was over? is there anything we can take to get rid of the water retention?

also, I never saw an answer to a previous question a few days ago, about doing 15 min ab work outs a few times a week...it's ab ripper from p90x. yay or nay?

Thanks again.
    90 calories is an acceptable amount of calories for a fruit serving, but personally I would not eat 2 apples in a day..I would eat berries as the second if you aren't.

R/P/M
    R2P3 since 1/29/12 Meridian Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Also, the weight you loose in the 72 hours after LIW is harder to stabilize to. That weight is meant to give you a bit more leeway. So, if you lost another lb after those 72 hours, you, you have a 3lb leeway, to stabilize to, rather than just two. Looks like you are still under your LIW, so no worries. I think we forget that our weight is always going to fluctuate a bit here and there, so I'm with Julie, .2 sounds like normal fluctuation.

R/P/M
    R2 p2 Sub q
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dt1963 View Post
    Hi, I'm just trying to find out if the REVISEd 800 calorie diet or 1000 cal diet with Hgc is effective too. I guess I'm just fearful of that restricted cal intake cuz I have to eat every 3 hrs right now cuz of my blood sugar probs. Does the 500 cal diet fix or help low blood sugar? Thx, I'm nervous to ask my holistic chiro tomorrow, I'm afraid he's gonna say no. Hmmmm.... Thx for feedback!!
    Just as effect no for alot of people, but effective yes for most people..You probably won't lose as fast, but you probably will lose.

R/P/M
    R2 p2 Sub q
    Blog Entries
    @ niceo55

an extra portion of protein is fine when you are working..most do it for breakfast..Do not do an extra fruit though..extra veggies are fine too except tomatoes...Never a good idea to lower it though.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/injections
    Blog Entries
    I went to the dermatologist today because I have a rash since Friday. It started on my thighs and legs and has spread almost everywhere. Of course the first thing he said was to stop the HCG. I definitely didn't want to hear it. Then he said it might be the beginnings of scurvy. He suggested that I stop the diet and take vitamin C. I'm considering continuing the diet and taking the vitamin c. How will I know which one it is if I do both at the same time. How can you be allergic to HCG? Isn't it a naturally occurring substance in the body? Have you ever heard of this?