Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pls help asap! how much bac water to mix with 12000 iu??

Exclamation pls help asap! how much bac water to mix with 12000 iu??

Hello I am mixing for two ppl! I have one bottle of hcg which is 12000 iu. I also have 30 ml of bac water. We will both be taking a low dose of 120 iu! We will be doing the injections and need to know exactly how to mix the hormone and bac water I have read instructions online and watched videos, but these are for much smaller bottles of hcg! I only have one bottle of 12000 iu and need to mix what I have for the 120 iu does? Can anyone walk me through this (just looking for how much bac water to add to hcg...first to dilute to draw it out into the mixing/storage vial...and then how much more to add of the bac water to finish! Very nervous do not want to mess this up!

hCGChica - Rayzel Mountainfever's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5P2 Injections - 118 pounds, Size 2, 19% body fat now!
    Mixing in a 1:1 ratio usually works well, so if you do this, you'll mix 12ml's bac water with 12000iu hCG. Then .12 or 12 units on the syringe will equal 120iu dose. When you mix 1:1 then finding your dose will always be the same whether you mixed a 5000iu vial, a 2000iu vial or 12000iu vial. I hope the following helps:

What you could do (just 1 way):
    Add 2 ml's bac water to powdered hcg to dilute.
    Draw back up the 2ml's of bac water that now contains hCG and put into the vial you will keep your hCG in.
    Add an additional 10ml's bac water to the vial that now has your hCG.
    Done!
    I'm Rayzel Lam otherwise known as hCGChica on youtube.
    I have now lost 54 pounds with the hCG Diet using RX hCG Injections. Currently 124 pounds and 17.9% bodyfat by hydrostatic bodyfat test.
    My website/blog: hcgchica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainfever View Post
    Mixing in a 1:1 ratio usually works well, so if you do this, you'll mix 12ml's bac water with 12000iu hCG. Then .12 or 12 units on the syringe will equal 120iu dose. When you mix 1:1 then finding your dose will always be the same whether you mixed a 5000iu vial, a 2000iu vial or 12000iu vial. I hope the following helps:

What you could do (just 1 way):
    Add 2 ml's bac water to powdered hcg to dilute.
    Draw back up the 2ml's of bac water that now contains hCG and put into the vial you will keep your hCG in.
    Add an additional 10ml's bac water to the vial that now has your hCG.
    Done!
    Thank u! So 12 ml is all I need to add! And if I do an even lower dose off 100iu...then id only add 10 ml correct? Thank u!

Hi! My name is Renee! LilMissNea's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/SubQ do over!
    Blog Entries
    you would still need to add the full 12ml but your daily dose would be smaller - .10 on the needle if I am correct

You realize that the HCG will not be effective after 20-25 days, correct?

It's never too late to be the YOU you always wanted to be!

R1-start WT 234 end WT 205.2
    R2- never got off the ground
    R3- start WT 231.6
    Wk1 -7.1lbs
    Short term goal for round 3 is 199.9 pounds for a total 31.7 pounds loss
    week one down - 24.7 pounds to go

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    I've never seen a 12000 iu bottle of hcg. I've seen 2000, 5000, and occasionally 10,000. What brand is it and where did you find it? That's a lot for 2 people. As Lilmissnea said above, it's going to lose potency after about 30 days or so....and you will have enough for 50 days each.
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

Thank u! So .10 would be 100iu? I also have another concern! I noticed in the mixing kit that I have 2 10ml bottles for storage...so can anyone pls tell me if and how to split the hcg into two bottles? Without ruining it!? Or should I get a sterile 30ml bottle and just wait till it arrives? Kats I got this from a medical clinic and it was for sublingual for one person at first, I was hoping that I can just mix it instead for injections and just share it! (As I know it will go bad before then!) Can I do this or is there anything I should be aware of? Anyone know how and if I could put this mixture into two 10ml bottles without ruining ir or messing it up? Thx !

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    You can split it into two bottles. If you use 2 ml to reconstitute it, put one ml of concentrate into each mixing vial. That gives you 6000 iu per mixing vial to dilute as you wish. 10 ml total solution per vial will give you 600 iu per ml, 300 per half ml, 150 per quarter ml, etc.
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

Kats I have just one more question! When mixing (I put the water in with one needle...into the hcg bottle containing the hormone) do I need a seperate needle to draw the water to add to the empty vials? Or can I just use the same mixing needle to everthing? How many mixing needles do I need to do this and if more then one for which steps? Hope that makes sense!

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Just one syringe and needle needed. Just make sure your volume is easily divided, so you get the same amount in each vial. Say it's 2 ml....carefully put 1 ml in one vial, then use the same syringe to put one ml in the other vial. Make sure you have drawn 1 ml of air out of each vial first so you don't lose any hcg out the hole made by the needle due to increased pressure. Hope this helps!

Kats by drawing out you mean draw out 10 ml of air from each 10 ml bottle...and then add the 1 ml of hcg in each followed by the 9ml of bac water each? Or just take out 1 ml air, add hcg...then draw 9ml air and add 9 ml water? Sry for all the questions lol !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast