Popular Pages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poop

2 weeks!????????/ you guys gotta poooooppp.. why dont you do an apple day? apples are great source of fiber..

i find that when i put too much lemon or vinegar on my food i run to the bathroom with diarreah.. maybe time for an apple cider cocktail??
    i dont know.. but you need to poop..

i am not doing a big amount, which is normal for the food im eating.. but at least something!!

R/P/M
    R 4 P2 Sub Q
    I have found a couple cups of coffee do it for me, or else a cup or two of Yerba mate Green tea with peppermint from Whole Foods, works every time. Good luck!
    Owl righty then!

Well I remember moving the other day...maybe Thursday or Friday...but its so minimal...AND maybe it is because I am eating "purer" now. BUT I am on P3 now adding in more regular foods so I figured something has to give.

I too don't feel packed or anything like that. I am not even feeling constipated or uncomfortable. I on the norm don't have regular BM's so I tended not to worry. BUT when I started having them regular ones in the first part of P2 and then they just stopped, I got worried.

I just went and bought some Smooth Move on my lunch break and cannot wait to drink it tonight. I hope its not nasty LOL otherwise I am dropping some Stevia in it.

I am praying that this will also help me on the scales! I almost decided to buy some colon cleanser in the Vitamin Shoppe today but didn't know how that would affect P3. So I'll wait on that and do it before I start my other round after P4.

R/P/M
    R 4 P2 Sub Q
    I bet this will help with your losses for sure - once the problem has been eliminated
    Owl righty then!

I have the opposite problem, I have had diarrhea for the past 3 days!

ugh i've always had issues with going poop (usually about every 4 days) but on this diet i only go once a week and thats only if i use the smooth move tea. and the smooth move tea always causes me to have diarrhea

I've used magnesium citrate (Natural Calm) on a regular basis, and Smooth Move in dire straits, until Saturday when I started using OxyPowder. It's a 7-day cleanse, and so far it's doing exactly what it said it would do... I'd encourage people to check out the website, but if you decide to purchase--get it from Amazon, it's much cheaper.

http://www.oxypowder.com/

smooth move tea works every time for me, never had an issue but if i dont drink it a couple times a week i can't poop lol. my clinic says you HAVE to poop and when i finally do after smooth move i lose 1 to 2 lbs

R/P/M
    R5 P2 IM 175 IU
    But be careful with the smooth move tea, don't drink it too often. It really tore up my stomach.
    psjack

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast