Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumors about Hucog???

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Meridian pellets
    Blog Entries

Rumors about Hucog???

I was watching some videos last night on You tube about CG and started seeing people saying that their Hucog is testing negative and is no good and don't buy it.

Well, I have already bought it from Fran and know that many of you here use it, so I was hoping you would put my mind at ease. I am more inclined to think they are doing something wrong or testing it after they have had it mixed for a while or something but now there is worry in the back of my mind.

What do you all think? Should I test it when I get it and should I test it again after so many days being mixed.

I bought the 5000 knowing that it could lose potency and knowing that I may just buy extra vials incase it does but I sure don't want to worry about it being no good when it first comes.

Has anyone not had good success with Hucog?
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. ~Bob Moawad

Down 35.4 lbs at the end of R1 and now UP 25.1 of those! Lesson learned!

I'm on hucog right now, and although I haven't tested it, I'm doing fine. Maybe I should test it, though... I put it in the fridge right when I got it (it's powdered but I got it in the summer) and so far no known problems that seem out of the norm. I think I will test it anyway, though, since I'd like to make sure it's truly working.
    hey, it's ktforthewin!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I have used boatloads of hucog between me and all my friends. I've never had a problem with it other than one bad batch that foamed up so that was my fault.

This is what I started too. Hope it tests okay! I'm on 150 and quite hungry but I'm only VLCD3

If it were not working, you'd be ravenously hungry. Personally I wouldn't count YouTube as a source of correct information--it's like Wiki... anyone can post anything. Just my opinion.

I am using hucog I purchased from Fran, too, and doing fine as well.
    Think thin thoughts and it will become your experience.

I've used Hucog with great success. Lost everything I expected plus no hunger. Also got the highest scores every on an extensive 3 hour health checkup I get every year!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Meridian pellets
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys! I don't put a lot of stock in hose reviews because who knows what these people have done but I do like to watch them and or find reviews elsewhere and get a general consensus on most things I buy new just to get a feel.

I bought it from Fran because I know people here trust her and I know a lot of you use the Hucog so I am comfortable with my choice but after after hearing I did want to double check. I will likely test it just for peace of mind and again at about 2 weeks just to make sure my 5000 iu bottle hasn't lost potency. I would have gotten the 2000 iu if she hadn't been out but I think all will be fine on this and if I have to buy one more vial to get me through to the end that's fine as long as I am aware. ;O)
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. ~Bob Moawad

Down 35.4 lbs at the end of R1 and now UP 25.1 of those! Lesson learned!

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    I have used boatloads of hucog between me and all my friends. I've never had a problem with it other than one bad batch that foamed up so that was my fault.

Hello Colleen, I just bought some hucog so ... I went to this from hHCG... Do you use the sublingual or the injections? I got the sublingual.

How do you test the HUCOG? Also I noticed the box says the product should be injected into the muscle, but the needs provided are not long enough to enter the muscle. When I started purchasing the product from Fran a year ago I ask if the needles should be checked to make sure no blood enters the needled when the needed is drawn back, I was told no, because the needles were not long and are not suppose to be long enough to enter muscule or any other organ...For this reason the last two times I purchased the product I have been injecting myself in the lower stomach. I purchased from Fran also, but Its not what I have purchased in the past. It is the 5000 IU you all mentioned.

PixieCat
    Hey guys! I have Hucog and tested a batch I got from Fran with a POSITIVE result. So it's safe. Don't forget it will lose it's potency. All you need to do to test the Hucog is get a pregnancy test and once you've mixed it, use the mixing syringe to put it on the test. Or at least that's what I did