Popular Pages

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe meds 4 all

Safe meds 4 all

Anyone have any experience with SAFEMEDS4ALL.COM?

Prices seem inexpensive, shipping is free, but I cant find much feedback on them.

Quote Originally Posted by danny1920 View Post
    Anyone have any experience with SAFEMEDS4ALL.COM?

Prices seem inexpensive, shipping is free, but I cant find much feedback on them.
    Did you try the search engine here....there are a few mentions of this company

R/P/M
    R1
    I got my Ovidac from them. Have had a good experience with them. You may have read my earlier posts. Very good customer service, shipped the next day after ordering. Also, they use paypal which I liked since I didn't have to give them my bank or credit card info. I have looked at escrow, reliablerx, and other companies and I have found this company to be much cheaper. Especially if you are ordering more vials. I tested my hcg with a pregnancy test and it immediately turned positive. I don't know why people choose to pay more unless they are ordering in the country to bypass customs and get it quicker.

R/P/M
    R4P2 Hcg sublingual .125
    pinklynn, I saw this thread and needed to get here to thank you for your original post. I wanted to order some HCG for future use and had already been told by a reliablerx on-line rep that they no longer accepted VISA. They want an e-check, and I would go without HCG before I opened my checking account info to total strangers in foreign countries.

I got on safemeds4all a couple days ago to confirm that they took VISA, went to my local bank and bought gift cards. I ordered last night and it went right through! In September I had a VISA gift card and it took four internet orders and a follow up telephone call to get the order placed with reliablerx. That was nerve-wracking!

I checked my email and had three emails from safemeds almost immediately and checked my gift card balance and the exact amount was correctly withdrawn.

I was originally going to order 10 vials, but when I saw FREE shipping, 5% off first order and 10% off refills, I decided to order 5 ampules and get the other 5 next week at an even lower price. Win-win. I am trying to have all the HCG I could need to get through an entire program of weight loss without worrying about running out or customs along the way.

5 vials of ovidac cost me around $89 from safemeds and 5 from reliable with shipping was $120. Huge savings.

R/P/M
    R1
    They were very nice when I ordered and walked me through the order over the phone when I used paypal. My order was shipped the very next day. It got held up in customs and they stayed in contact with me. I am glad you also had a good experience. Of all of the sites I have checked they had the best prices. Let me know how long your order stays in customs. Good Luck!

R/P/M
    R4P2 Hcg sublingual .125
    Well, I was just informed the package has shipped. I'll be ordering my other 5 next week! I'll let you know how it goes. Customs may be slammed for Christmas.

I just ordered from them also. They were very helpful and I did pay with Paypal. Paypal is not listed as an option on the site, but you can call and place your order and they send you a link, or you can chat online with one of the operators like I did, and they will place the order for you and send you the link.

R/P/M
    R2P2 Sub Q Injections
    Did you guys receive your HCG? I just tried ordering through them and didn't realize they didn't take Mastercard I got like 3 phone calls and several emails within minutes, It made me a little nervous just double checking they are safe to order through.
    Free Weight Loss Tickers at Weight Loss Center

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I got the stuff I ordered. I like them a lot. Great customer service.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R4P2 Hcg sublingual .125
    From date of order until I was holding the meds in my hand, nine days. It flew through customs!