Popular Pages

Thread: Shirataki Noodles on Phase 3 Did I Get the Right Ones?

I finally found the noodles, but it says Japanese Style Alimentary Paste. from Yam Flour, Calcium Hydroxide, Water, With 2 gram of sugar....are these the right ones?

Ithought you already tried them and didnt like them so you threw them away? Unless I'm remembering someone else. They are really the same thing.

The Yam flour is not the same yam that we eat over here.

I tried Miracle noodles, didnt know they were the same...wow, what a memory. I saw a someone post cream sause on these and that sounded good. Alfredo....now, I need the knowhow to make this....maybe I will like that better. They really dont taste very good, Maybe if I chop them up....but these are the same as miracle noodles....much, much cheeper at the Asian store.....I really tried to give the Miracle Noodles away....noone wanted them!

Good that you found them at a good price. There are many posts on here about the best way to prepare them. Do a search for 'miracle noodles' and see what some have done. Dont think of them as your normal pasta, they are not going to taste the same and you will set yourself up for disappointment.

Just try to get the mindset that it is a new food that you are trying. Maybe that will help you.

R/P/M
    not currently on a round
    I understand the key to them is rinsing them VERY well. And using a spicier type sauce because they take on the flavor they are paired with. But not sure because I haven't eaten them.

R/P/M
    R4, P2
    Blog Entries
    I am the one that did 1/4 cup of newmans alfredo.
    small shrimp,
    fish sauce, you don't have to use it, but they have it at the asian markets, it's good.
    daikon cut up and cooked in the oven and then put in with the noodles and saute~

Great stuff, so good!
    I won the Biggest Loser Contest at Work, 207 Buckeroos... Yeppers!
    I won the Second Biggest Loser contest, 150 this time! Yeppers!

R/P/M
    R4, P2
    Blog Entries
    Oh I have to say in regards to my last post, this is coming from a girl who hasn't eaten hardly anything in the last 6 months... so probably lots of new goods taste good!!!

hee,

Ellie
    I won the Biggest Loser Contest at Work, 207 Buckeroos... Yeppers!
    I won the Second Biggest Loser contest, 150 this time! Yeppers!