Popular Pages

Thread: SIMPLE PURE NUTRITION HCG DROPS are FAKEE!!

SIMPLE PURE NUTRITION HCG DROPS are FAKEE!!

i'm wondering why i'm loosing muscle and not weight!!!! here is why!!!!

supplement facts: cal-0, niacin-5mg, chromium(as chromium choride)-120mgs, propietary blend (glycerin, l-omithine, l-camitime, l-arginine, l-glutamine, aloe vera extract, maca root extract, pyegeum, beta alanine, rhodioa extract, atraglus root)-160mg

other ingredients- purified water, natural flavor, citric acid, sodium acid, aceslfame potassium, surclose, sodium benzoate.

R/P/M
    ROUND 5 PHASE 3
    Blog Entries
    Sorry! I used "The Hcg Solution" by NiGen and did lose weight but was starving! I had to stop after 10 days. I gained it all back and more. Order some real drops and get back on the horse.
    The journey to weight loss is measured in baby steps.

Beginning a new journey. Wish me luck!

where did you find real drops?? i contacted simple pure nutrition today, and they told me they use synthetic hgc, which has been approved by the fda. then i called the fda, and guess what......it is not approved!!! im waiting for a rep to call me back. im so mad, worked so hard on my muscle tone to have it ruined in 5 short days! what a shame!!

what happened after the 10 day? after you got other drops did they work better? any side effects??

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Inj
    if you buy over the counter.. like i nwalmart or anywhere else.... you need to read the labels... its amino acids... thats all

Started 02/13/2012
    3/14/2012- Phase 2 total weight loss=30 LBS

Round 2 started 04/03/2012
    week 1: - 4lbs
    week 2
    week 3
    week 4

A woman only needs 2 animals in her Life.A horse and a Jackass to pay for it!