Ok I am on my round 1, injections with B-12, VLCD day 1 - Clinic using Trudeau's method (first day after my two loading days) and making the spinach chips.
I used half lemon, sea salt and some garlic chopped fine.
My questions are:
1) How many chips can I eat? Like a handful of spinach?
2) Should I have weighed the spinach raw before cooking and if so how much should I use?
3) The chips, I assume, will take place of my veggie for a meal correct? So if I eat them during the day (I am a nosher sp?) I cut out a veggie at night meal?
Also some non-spinach related questions
1) I have a kitchen scale and I read that I should be using a mail one. Thing is my hubby bought me this nice kitchen scale and it seems accurate so why do they suggest mail scale instead?
2) I am drinking the GreenteaHP in the flavored packets that my clinic told me to use but they are pricey. I ordered a box for 70 bucks but after thats gone I need to find a cheaper alternative. I cannot stand the taste of water (it actually gets me sick drinking any plain water) so any other suggestions?
3) Can I use a non-stick cooking spray if it has 0 calories, no fats etc etc.. the can lists all 0s on everything. I got the organic one but sitll not sure I can use it.
4) It says to eat veggies but does not say the amount. How much should I use when I prep my veggies (*IE: Do I weigh them?)
Thank you all in advance. Everyone here has been so wonderful and I feel so inspired by the stories I read! You guys are great!
Misspelled words are offered to you at no charge! Spell check is 9.99 the first word and 55 cents each word after.