Popular Pages

Thread: Sugar Free Candy P2

I do realize this is NOT protocol but has anyone tried an occasional piece of sugar free chocolate without it sabotaging their losses on P2? I'm on R2P2VLCD#2 and the cocoa delight ain't cuttin it-lol! Please weigh in!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Well the cocoa delight isn't on protocol either. LOL it's really best to let this protocol do its work of breaking that addiction.
    Colleen

When I saw that you (grammy1952) had responded, I knew I wasn't going to get a "sugar coated" answer but thanks anyway-lol! Since you're here, is it ok to continue taking supplements (enzymes, probiotics, fiber and potassium) in P2 or should I bring it to a halt until I start P3?

R/P/M
    LOL! I was the worst possible chocoholic, hon. So I know what you're going through. But for a life long change, break the back of that addiction! I still don't dare let chocolate in the house. It sings such a sweet song. LOL I still took all my supplements except fish oil. You might just check your fiber for sugar or starch, calories and carbs. The other things should be fine!
    colleen

Oh do I know that song : ) but you're right-I'm striving for a life long change. Thanks for the info! You're one of my hcg heroes!!!

R/P/M
    Aw, you're a doll! Glad to help. :-) Something really does change in your brain if you let it do its work!
    Colleen

I'm with nugroth. If I see something new posted on here. I don't do it until Grammy says I can!

I need some sugar free jelly bellies, bad.
    .. )) -::-
    . .))
    ((. .. -::- ~Rhonda~ -::-

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    Eat an apple. LOL That sugar free stuff is evil, hon.
    Colleen