Popular Pages

Thread: Sugar free Kool Aid and Jello?

Sugar free Kool Aid and Jello?

I know it's probably not but I am just checking!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Sugar free kool aid ingredients are
    Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Aspartame+, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Contains less than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), and dyes to make it whatever color the 'flavor' is

Sugar Free Jello ingredients are
    Gelatin, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Disodium Phosphate (Controls Acidity), Maltodextrin (from Corn), Fumaric Acid (for Tartness), Aspartame (Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.) (Sweetener), Contains Less than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium (Sweetener), Salt, and dyes

A lot depends on what phase you are in. If it's P2 I would say no because of the Aspartame and Maltodextrin in both. I have heard of some (not necessarily in this forum) using unsweetened kool aid and sweetening with P2 protocol sweeteners but the unsweetened does contain cornstarch which I believe is not on protocol for P2.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

P3 and holding!
    R/P/M
    Debating a new p2
    I used the sugar free, fat free jello pudding cheesecake mix last weekend (P3) to make a cheesecake. It was delish! It wasn't until last night at the store when I picked up the chocolate and banana flavors that it occurred to me that I hadn't seen anyone else posting that they used these and I was likely doing something wrong. hhhmmm.... my theory is ...everything in moderation. I'd like to mix up a chocolate pie this weekend to try the choc pudding (mixed w/ 2 cups heavy cream) but only if I have a social gathering where I can take it and share. Otherwise I'm sure I'd eat the whole thing over the next week and that would not be good.

R/P/M
    R2/P3/SubQ, Dr. S - Rogue :)
    I've used sugar free kool aid or crystal light - both of which are P2 no-no's. I can say I've had no issues but I also don't know what would happen if I didn't drink it.

On the other side, sometimes I use flavored stevia and cappella drops for water flavorings and like that just fine too. I don't think I would touch sugar free jello till P3
    Boo - looks like this is where I stabilized.....but since it's stable I'll take it!