Popular Pages

Thread: Suzanne Somers Sweetner

I was wondering if anyone has tried Suzanne Somers Sweetner. I can't copy and paste what her site says about it, here's a link: http://www.suzannesomers.com/AllNaturalSomerSweet/

My mom has been baking with it on P3 Like this awesome cheesecake. She hasn't had any problems with it. I was wondering what if any experiences you guys have had with it. Maybe if it's okay it would be good to use with coconut or almond flour recipes.

yea, it's on the link. It says too much to re-type and I can't copy and paste from the web site.

yeah and we'd love to have that cheesecake recipe Linda.

That's what I'm thinking grammy, I know my mom has been using it and has stabilized fine. Of course there are lots of things we eat on P3 that have carbs, like fruit! She has actually just gone straight into the Suzanne Somers diet after P2 minus starches. Her hubby just keeps loosing weight on the Suzanne Somers diet. I hate that.

hcg groupie - My mom faxed the recipe to me with a bunch of others. I will get them typed up and post them. It could be a few days though. She also sent some eggplant recipes. She says the eggplant Parmesan is great.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    i think it would be ok for P3 (in small amounts) because 2 of those carbs are fiber, which don't count. looks like the other 2 are from erythritol, which is a sugar alcohol. so no "net" carbs, although the erythritol is not quite as benign as food companies make it sound. it's probably similar to truvia, in terms of the impact on your body.

the page is set up where you can't highlight and copy any sections, so you'll have to look at the link.

looks interesting, though- thanks for posting it.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/