Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tilapia Recipes????

Does anyone have any yummy tilapia recipes? I made some tilapia yesterday and it was so plain tasting and boring.

R/P/M
    Correction Round (been a year since last), P2, patches
    I put a little sea salt and a generous shake of Creole seasoning on both sides and then pan sear it for 4 minutes on each side. After it's cooked, I put a few drops of lime juice on it. Delicious!
    Currently doing a correction round
    Using patches (1st time)
    P2 - 7 lbs to goal

Loving Christ Ministries
    Author of Finding God, Creating Me

I made some the other night that was scrumptious, I heated a little chicken broth in a skillet, plopped the fish in it, salt n pepper, and this was the main thing that gave it its flavor, a grinder full of spices and its called Kick'n Chick'n. It has red pepper flakes, garlic, salt, black pepper... So maybe if you have garlic powder and just a little bit of red pepper.. then let that side cook and flip it, same seasonings on the other side, cook til done. YUMMMMY!

i just use a little old bay and sometimes crush a melba toast and bake it

make a rub of parsely,garlic, salt, lemon juice, pepper and dill. Then put in a casserole dish wish some sliced tomatoes. Roast it in the oven. my favorite

take mustard and lemon juice, mix up and pour onto filets, sprinkle with either fresh dill or dry dill and paprika (p3 you can use capers and drizzle a little olive oil) bake

a little salt to taste...nice!

Thanks for asking this, I plan on cooking up some tilapia and cod tonight!

I use this recipe for Cod too... my husband loves it and he isn't on HCG... i just mix up a little side sauce for him, mayo, dijon, cayenne, lemon juice, capers, and dill...delish! also great for p3 if you use no sugar dijon (albertsons has it and so does Amy's )

put frenchs horseradish mustard on it (thick) and bake or broil. The best!

Thanks for sharing your recipes. Please keep them coming! I don't like fish very much....actually only if it doesn't taste like fish...so I need to come up with ways to prepare it that make me not dread it.