Popular Pages

Thread: When is best time to inject?

R/P/M
    Starting pre-diet today

When is best time to inject?

My dr recommended to inject in the afternoon as this would help me through till night with regard to hunger. When is the best time to inject? I am on day 4 - phase 1.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx injections
    Blog Entries
    I do first thing in the morning. I've had a few hunger issues but they've been corrected with lowering my dose.

R1P2 June 3 -July 14 - 19 pounds lost
    LIW 185
    VLCD1 - 185
    VLDC2 - 185.6
    VLCD3 -
    P3D1-

R/P/M
    P2 HCG Injections
    I kept having hunger issues late at night causing sleeping problems and would wake up starving. I thought to myself, I wonder what would happen if I took my shot at night? Sure enough, I have been sleeping like a baby and feel well-rested after less sleep than before. I drink plenty of water in the morning and delay breakfast til 10 or 11 am, have a snack around 3pm, and a small dinner around 7-8pm. I don't seem to notice feeling hungry during the day, only at night, so for me, this seems to be working.
    Started R1 12/29/2012 - Sub-Q Ovidac 150cc
    VLCD1 - 12/31/2012
    Modified VLCD (Avg 620 cal) - 1/3/2012

When I was injecting in the AM I was having terrible nausea. Doc recommended I inject in the evening and I don't have any more problems.

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    I think it depends on your schedule first...some 3rd shifters need to get creative. And secondly, when you feel comfortable and have good loses. We all have different body rhythms. Injecting in the morning, after you shower works for most....if that doesn't work, I'd first suggest checking to see if your dose is correct by skipping a day. If your dose is correct, then I'd try a later in the day injection.
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

Mid morning/lunch seems to work best for me. If I do my injection right after I get up I will get nauseous.
    Start weight 225, goal is 130/135.
    R3 P2 SQ175iu

R/P/M
    R10 P2 SQ Injection
    So, if I start with the very first shot at night, how do I count the loading days? The day of the injection, even though I haven't had the actual shot yet, or the next day after the shot counts as day 1?
    Even though this is going to be my 7th round, it has been over 2 years since my last round.

Thanks!

R/P/M
    R5/P2/Rx injections - finally getting the baby weight off!
    If you're doing the first shot at night, I'd count the next two days as the loading days and then try not to eat after you do the third evening shot.

R/P/M
    Round 1; Phase 2; Injections
    I slept late yesterday (until noon) and took my shot when I got up. Yesterday was the first day I didn't deal with any hunger. I had emotional "hunger" because I was home with nothing to do, but no gnawing hunger until about 11PM. I'm going to start taking my shot to work in my lunch bag!