Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried Garcinia Cambogia while taking HCG?

Has anyone tried Garcinia Cambogia while taking HCG?

I recently heard about Garcinia Camboia. It's supposed to supress fat storiage, and make you use your already stored fat as energy. Finding somethign online about HCG and Garcinia Cambogia combined is like looking for a white unicorn. Lots of links, all for sales. (So plenty of companies that see the appeal of the mix, but no one who tried it) One lady on you tube, doing the HCG diet, only with Garcinia instead of HCG.

Even if it works, there's so many possibilities as to why this could shift or hinder the results. Lik ewhat if it uses the wrong fat... what if it takes out even more fat from the stores, or what if it just, for whatever reason, counteracts with the HCG.

So yeah, if anyone has tried the combo, please fill me in!
    Round 1 results so far:

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQD5bwd/]

[/url]

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberSophist View Post
    I recently heard about Garcinia Camboia. It's supposed to supress fat storiage, and make you use your already stored fat as energy. Finding somethign online about HCG and Garcinia Cambogia combined is like looking for a white unicorn. Lots of links, all for sales. (So plenty of companies that see the appeal of the mix, but no one who tried it) One lady on you tube, doing the HCG diet, only with Garcinia instead of HCG.

Even if it works, there's so many possibilities as to why this could shift or hinder the results. Lik ewhat if it uses the wrong fat... what if it takes out even more fat from the stores, or what if it just, for whatever reason, counteracts with the HCG.

So yeah, if anyone has tried the combo, please fill me in!
    I did two round of HCG about two years ago and lost 30 pounds. Within the last 6 months, I got married, changed jobs, renovated a home and gained about 17 lbs back. I love HCG as it worked great for me and I kept it off for some time until these crazy life experiences appeared but I wasn't prepared to get back on it. I decided to order the Garcinia Cambogia and two days ago (10/8/13), I took one pill before breakfast and one pill before lunch. In a nutshell- by 1:30 that afternoon, I had severe abdominal pains, crazy bad constant nausea, was so dizzy that I was seeing stars, feverish chills and weakness set in later and I felt like I had the stomach flu. I'm a normal, active 160lb woman that has very little sensitivities. I highly warn anyone against GC! I researched the heck out of this brand bought the most reputable I could find with no fillers/binders ect... Stick with HCG. Today is my loading day 1 Hope this helps
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

Goal weight 135!

Thanks Ortho.

Yeah, as soon as I bought the stuff, I kind of wished I hadn't. I took it today, combined with the hcg, and I was very tired all day, more hungry than usual, and, I don't know, felt a bit weird. Nothing extreme, but definitely not the me I've been on HCG. I do look forward to seeing the morning weigh in though to see the results.
    Round 1 results so far:

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQD5bwd/]

[/url]

R/P/M
    2/P2/Vibrational HCG
    I take a formula which has Garcinia Cambogia in it. It is AMAZING and I could not manage to do the HCG diet without it. It's an excellent formulation, and uses good quality ingredients. Everyone else I know here in Cape Town uses it with the HCG diet with outstanding results. It burns far and helps with appetite control. But this formula was created specifically for the HCG diet by a doctor who is a master formulator of many different products. If you can find the right one, it changes your entire experience of the HCG diet. It makes it far, far easier.

Thin Forever, where do you get this combo? Is it available online?

R/P/M
    2/P2/Vibrational HCG
    It is available online: www.KinesioBalanceRange.co.za. I think they may only send within South Africa but perhaps if you email them they will send to the US. Good luck. If they will send it to the US you're in luck. I've been on their HCG protocol whole range a couple of times and I found it far better than the injectable. Far less side effects, much less hunger and always lose 4kg (close to 9 pounds) in my first week.

R/P/M
    2/P2/Vibrational HCG
    I'm so sorry, I should have said that the Garcinia Cambogia supplement which I have used on the HCG diet is called the Support & Balance Formula.

R/P/M
    Phase 1
    Garcinia Cambogia has created a buzz in our office over the last week. One of Pharmacies that compounds their own HCG and is
    working on a combo formulation. This is interesting because the combination is popular in local weight loss clinics and health spas.

I will share details with everyone as we get it.

I am sure will will start to see this combination available with more and more providers as well.
    Customer Support - Diet Doc - Rx HCG Treatments
    Live Support | Diet Recipes | Diet Shakes | BMI Calculator | HCG FAQ

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Yes garcinia is amazing!!! Take it with hcg.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Personally, I wouldn't take anything with hcg. You don't NEED anything else and I wouldn't want to run the risk of not stabilizing because of messing up the hormonal response.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast