Popular Pages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried Garcinia Cambogia while taking HCG?

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Incidentally, I have taken it by itself and it really did nothing for me.

I've been taking it since Monday along with hhcg and it's really helping to suppress my appetite. I use the NatureWise brand.

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    I accidentally bought a ton of this stuff a while back. Does nothing for me either. Not sure what to do with the 5 jars I have of it!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Love, you don't want to take anything to suppress your appetite. If you have hunger, the dose is wrong and needs adjusted. Otherwise, you will regain easily.

I've heard about it but haven't tried it. I'm pretty sensitive to meds, does it make you jittery or anything? Is it something you can just go to the grocery store and buy? No clue what I'd even look for to make sure I wasn't getting one with a bunch of junk in it.

R/P/M
    R1P3
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberSophist View Post
    I recently heard about Garcinia Camboia. It's supposed to supress fat storiage, and make you use your already stored fat as energy. Finding somethign online about HCG and Garcinia Cambogia combined is like looking for a white unicorn. Lots of links, all for sales. (So plenty of companies that see the appeal of the mix, but no one who tried it) One lady on you tube, doing the HCG diet, only with Garcinia instead of HCG.

Even if it works, there's so many possibilities as to why this could shift or hinder the results. Lik ewhat if it uses the wrong fat... what if it takes out even more fat from the stores, or what if it just, for whatever reason, counteracts with the HCG.

So yeah, if anyone has tried the combo, please fill me in!
    I'm so glad you asked this, because I was wondering the exact same thing. Thanks for posting.

R/P/M
    R 3 P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    I've read about this and I think it is a legitimate product, if used correctly, but I wouldn't try it on hcg and especially not to suppress my appetite. That's the only way I know it's working - no hunger. NOW if someone had taken it on P2, maintained on P3 and P4 with it - that's a story I would like to hear. I don't want to dismiss any fat burner out of hand but as Grammy said I don't want to take any chances with the changes Hcg is doing.
    Owl righty then!

I read this excerpt from Dr. Zach, the author of HCG 2.0

1.Raspberry Ketones - Raspberry Ketones regulate a hormone called Adiponectin. What does Adiponectin do? Adiponectin attacks our fat cells, causing them to lyse or shrivel up. See the Dr. Oz video below. The Dr. Oz Show provides a good demonstration of this. The individual fatty acids are then sent to the liver and oxidized and ultimately eliminated. As a result of this fat burning mechanism, Raspberry Ketones are a good recommendation to supplement while you're on the low-calorie phase of the HCG diet. To read about how Rachel Ray lost 27 pounds on a combination of HCG and Raspberry Ketones, click here.
    2.Garcinia Cambogia - Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit plant from India. The active ingredient or the primary weight loss factor in Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitrate (HCA), which is obtained by the fruit of the Garcinia Cambogia plant called the Brindall Berry. The HCG in Garcinia Cambogia works by inhibiting the conversion of excess carbohydrates to fat. Given this mechanism, it wouldn't be necessary for you to supplement the Garcina while you're on the low calorie phase, especially if you're doing HCG 2.0, because it is already very low in carbs. Garcinia Cambogia would be most effective following the low-calorie phase (P2) of your HCG diet, when you prepare to re-introduce carbs to your diet during maintenance

I tried a round of hucog as per collene cobles awesome write up explaining everything. I was overtaken by ravenous hunger that I couldnt control as soon as the last hcg shot wore off. As a result the 60 lbs i lost was quickly regained in a matter of only like 3 months. There has got to be some sort of strategy or supplement or something that can bridge the gap between non existent appetite and contentment to full POW starvation that occurs at the transition from phase 2 to 3. Am i the only one overtaken and overwhelmed? Theres a product called ACE that is Appetite Control and Energy. And it seems to work well but i doubt it is p2 or p3 compatible.

As an update I did try it and I took the time to research it and get a certified one without extra stuff in it. It maybe worked for a few days or maybe it was mental but nothing after that. Definitely didn't curb my appetite or help me lose anything and I took it about an month to give a chance. Same with the keytones I took them for a month or so in the past and they don't do anything either.
    There is nothing OTC that is going to work long and anything RX (and some OTC) have crazy side effects. Best solution I've found for appetite control off hcg is a low carb/high fat diet. After a week or so it's hard to even eat a small meal.
    If you find yourself starving on your transistion the hcg cleared your system sooner than 3 days (mine does too), you can increase your P2 foods to control that hunger then going low carb and high fat in P3 should help the hunger.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast