Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW LONG TO YOU WAIT BETWEEN ROUNDS??

I am on day sixteen of the 40 day protacal , If I deceided to do the 21 day how long do I wait in between rounds. I do the 150 injection.

Hey Lady!
    Look up hcgingoonline.com and it will answer all of your questions! Why do you need to cut it short?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    technically you're supposed to wait 6 weeks- but bob says most people can go back on after 3.

are you hungry? the normal injection dose is 200 iu's if the small needles (1/2"), and 125 if the 2" needles- but most docs use the 1/2.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Wow inspired just a little testy are we. Well congradulations on all your progress, I thought this forum was for questions and what not. As far as cutting it to a 20 day rather then a 40 day protacal is just a personal choice . It is not that big of a deal. But thank you for the web site I will just go there with any questions or concerns I may have. Good Luck To You All!!

R/P/M
    Round one, Phase two, injecting
    Absolutely nothing wrong with deciding you need to cut it short. We're all trying to fit this crazy program around our busy lives... just a note... Dr. S. says the minimum is 23 days, not 20. (in case your still following along!! I hope so!!)

Wow!
    I did not mean to sound testy. I was wanting to give support and did not want to definitively give answers without the facts. I just remember wanting to quit mid-way and wanted to cheer you on.

Yeah if you take a break after 20 days then you should be able to jump back on in 3 weeks. They say you should wait a little longer on 40 day rounds but even on those Bob only waited 3 weeks . So do what is good for you. i personally would love to take a break but hubby is trudging on and he is a lot closer to hsi goal whereas I know I have pretty much til October or November before I will be at mine. Big difference.

R/P/M
    did i miss something here??
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    kim- i went to that site and it said no website found. is that address right? i'm always looking for new hints!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast