Popular Pages

Thread: Waiting Period

Waiting Period

Is it neccessary to wait between hcg treatments? The doctor I go to says after 6 weeks, you must wait 6 weeks before beginning a new plan??

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Drops
    I've read u must do a minimum of 3 weeks.
    R1P2 started 210.6 ended 176.4 = -34.2
    R1P3 started 176.4 ended 183.4 = +7

R2P2 started 183.4 ended (I hope 148.4)

After P2 you have to do 3 weeks of P3 and 3 weeks of P4, so yes it is 6 weeks. Pounds and inches states that with every round the P4 should get longer. There are people who do "cycling" on this forum, which is to say they skip the P4 and go straight to P2 from P3. This is off protocol, but some do it with success, some struggle to stablize. Anyhoo, if you decide to cycle, it is recommended you do full P3 and P4 at least on your first round before you start cycling.
    R1 40 days: 12/26 Preload 170,0, VLCD1 171,5
    LDW 148,8, Total lost: 22,7 lbs (21,2 lbs), 0,58 lbs/day
    R2 56 days: 3/17 Preload 148,8, VLCD1 151,9
    LDW 127,7, Total lost: 24,2 lbs (21,1 lbs), 0,43 lbs/day

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    there's a difference between cycling and shortening breaks. cycling is generally on and off for short periods of time- like 2 wks on, one off. others are doing full rounds, and then not taking the prescribed breaks- which is not cycling.

if you do 40-day rounds, the protocol says to take 6 wks off after R1, 8 wks after R2, 10-12 after R3, and so forth. short rounds were only done by people who were going to do one round- so we can only guess how long the breaks should be.

if you do a short round, you can do 3 wks of P3 and then do another short round, because essentially you're doing a long round with a 3-wk interruption in the middle.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R1 P2, HHCG / Reg HCG sublingal drops combo
    Oh darn. I just started p3 and I so miss the good body feeling and organizational mode I was in on p2 with the drops... I am only on my 2nd day of offical p3 and I hate not knowing what I can and can't eat, whether i should add foods and am I gaining weight thoughts all day long... I so loved the feeling that I knew I was losing weight and inches and that I had so much to look forward to.
    How do you stay positive instead of negative on P3 & p4? I know I am going to do another round of p2 as I am only halfway to my goal (lost 28 lbs in 33 days) and I so wish I finish another P2 before summer gets here (in Alaska it doesnt really get here until June!) but it looks like that is out of the question. I thought I would be so happy to be able to start adding in foods but it seems that I am missing the structure that I had with P2 and somehow need to recreate it with P3. I have been up and down a pound or two and I know it is the stabilization time where you test out new foods and see what you are sensitive to. I just wish I felt more positive and not so fearful. Hmmm.. Any suggestions? I am really pumped to try out the cocoa crack but we live on a remote island and none of the stores have unsweetened. I am going to the mainland next week to try to stock up on almond flour and unsweetened cocoa and coconut. Anything else i should put on my "hard to find" shopping list??? Thanks for any information or encouragement

Loving life in crazy Kodiak Alaska with my precious husband and huge old dog.
    Looking forward to becoming the me I used to be, only better!
    R1 P3 HHCG/HCG combo drops from Celeste
    R1 P2 lost 26 lbs in 33 days - yahoo!

Since you are on HHCG couldn't you just do one long round instead of going to P3 and P4. You don't have to stick to a certain # of days if you feel like your body can take more. You could consider this in interuption and restart P2 and make it one long round.

I plan on doing a 60 day round on P2, unless my body tells me otherwise.

R/P/M
    R1 P2, HHCG / Reg HCG sublingal drops combo
    Poobears, I am on hhcg/hcg premixed combo drops. I had not read that you could extend your p2 beyond 42 days... I did mine for 36 days but I did notice I was getting food cravings in between the drops more frequently towards the end. What is the protocal for extending a P2? I remember reading about doing it and taking Sundays off... And can you do it with HHCG/HCG drops?
    THANKS!!!

Loving life in crazy Kodiak Alaska with my precious husband and huge old dog.
    Looking forward to becoming the me I used to be, only better!
    R1 P3 HHCG/HCG combo drops from Celeste
    R1 P2 lost 26 lbs in 33 days - yahoo!

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakkaren View Post
    Poobears, I am on hhcg/hcg premixed combo drops. I had not read that you could extend your p2 beyond 42 days... I did mine for 36 days but I did notice I was getting food cravings in between the drops more frequently towards the end. What is the protocal for extending a P2? I remember reading about doing it and taking Sundays off... And can you do it with HHCG/HCG drops?
    THANKS!!!
    I've never heard of a combo of RX and HHCG so I'm not sure how that would be handled. With HHCG you don't get immune so you can go until you are ready to stop but with RX HCG you can get immune so your body needs a break to clear it out. Hopefully someone that knows about combo drops will come along shortly and let you know which side they fall on, the HHCG side with no immunity or the HCG side.

There are several HHCGers that have well past the 42 days with no issues but again that's on regular HHCG not a mix.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Your body needs a break even if it's hhcg. Dr. S made people stop whenever 34 pounds was lost, even if it was before the 40 shots maximum was reached. Your skin needs to catch up and your liver needs a break from processing all that fat. Personally, I wouldn't go more than 48-50 days, tops.