Popular Pages

Thread: weird feeling??? Hard to explain, please read.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG Drops

weird feeling??? Hard to explain, please read.

The last few nights I've been up pee'ing (lol, sorry but "urinating" sounds so formal) throughout the night but last night I noticed I had a weird feeling as well. I'll try my best to describe it. I felt chilly even under the blankets, but it wasn't like a clammy cold, it was like a smooth, cool feeling. And my skin felt smooth, but not like "putting on lotion smooth", it was more like a wispy airy smooth.

Ok, I just reread that and i sound like a whack job, but I really am curious if this is related to the drops I'm taking and if anyone else knows what I'm talking about. Also, just happened to think, Im not really drinking any more water than normal, so is it possible that I'm pee'ing more because of the drops, too?
    Terri

Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

4/29 - Preload/LD1: 133.0

5/01 - VLCD1: 133.8
    5/07 - VLCD7: 127.8
    5/14 - VLCD14: 124.8 (TOM week, huge stall, very frustrating)

R/P/M
    R3/ P2/ pellets
    This is only my first round and so what I say here is just going by my own experiences and others that I have seen or heard on this forum. Don't be surprised if after a night of peeing (or a day) that you see a big drop in weight the next day. Not only have me and my husband both experienced this but other's on this forum as well. Dr. S's P&I manuscript talks a little about this. http://hcgdietinfo.com/hCG-Diet-Manu...ht-Loss-50.htm second paragraph. have to scroll pretty far on the page to see it.

The cold thing, I know what youre talking about. I started feeling that during my first week of HCG. I am on injections so it isnt just your drops. I have seen a lot of people complain about the HCG making them cold as well. I think it's just a side effect of the HCG.
    "Do or do not, there is no try." ~Yoda

R1&2 -50

R/P/M
    R7/P2/INJ VLCD 10/25/12
    Well, I don't complain about being cold, I love it. It means you are losing weight. Your body is losing the insulation (fat) it depended on to keep your temperature regulated.

R/P/M
    RX SubQ
    I am always freezing while taking HCG. I don't mind as long as the fat and inches keep coming off....bring it on!!
    P2 Started 10/26/13...wish me luck!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG Drops
    Losingit, thanks for the reply and the link...it was very helpful.

Casey, that makes sense.....especially because I feel cold from the inside. I couldn't think of the correct way to describe it because it doesnt feel like a cold that is as a result of my surroundings or the type of cold you feel from losing body heat that causes clamminess. Thanks for the response.

These replies make me feel like my body is responding the way it is supposed to which eases my mind, so again, thanks.
    Terri

I call it Hippy-chic Lbrace0317's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2P2D14 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    I get freezing on HCG. the first round I did was in the dead of summer.. July, actually. And I was soo cold that I would go to my gym and sit in the steam room/ sauna for WAY more time than is recommended. I also went to tanning beds. I was just so damn cold, like cold to the core kind of cold. Bonus, though that both of these things are actually recommended in P&I (or Dr. T I know I read it somewhere!-) not tanning beds, but making sure you get enough vitamin d and sun exposure is the best way for your body to get it. This is coming from a very fair skinned Esthetician who in my work life does not condone tanning beds

Also peeing a bunch is normal. Most people don't drink enough water. Period. So the fact that you havent really increased your water kinda worries me. Good rule of thumb is to drink half your body weight in ounces. Example: 180lbs would drink 90oz of water.

Peeing a bunch is good. That's actually how our bodies eliminate the excess fat on this diet. Just every time you pee remind yourself that you're peeing out fat. It's super annoying to be running to the bathroom all throughout the day and night but it's for the best.

You can do ANYTHING for 40 days.
    Lauren
    R2P2D1

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG Drops
    Thanks Lauren. I drink anywhere from 1.5 to 2 liters of water a day. Not sure what that comes out to in ounces, so I hope that's enough. I like the idea of thinking that I'm peeing out fat...it'll make the hassle much more bearable.
    Terri

R/P/M
    R2P2, injections
    It's got to be the hcg. I freeze like crazy the first 3 or so months of pregnancy. I just can't ever seem to get warm. I am on the rx injections, and I have been pretty cold too. I think it is just a hormone thing.