Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What brand do you prefer? Corion, Hucog, Ovidac or ??

What brand do you prefer? Corion, Hucog, Ovidac or ??

I am just wondering if anyone has a preference to which brand works the best? I have had really good results with Corion. If I do another round I am wondering if I should stick with it or try a different brand?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    if you found a brand your body likes, definitely stay with it! corion was a disaster for me.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    if you found a brand your body likes, definitely stay with it! corion was a disaster for me.
    What was it about corion that you didn't like? Were you hungry or just didn't have the losses you expected? What brand have you found to be best for you?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    i never got my dose right with shots of corion, although i'm doing better now that i'm taking it SL. i've been hungry the entire round. a friend of mine has not been hungry, but her losses have been poor- not sure if that's due to the brand of just where her body is at right now. but everyone is different, and different people do better with different brands. i would not change if you did well in R1, because half the battle is finding the right dose.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SQ
    Blog Entries
    Corion ROCKS. I had much better losses, less hunger and WAY more energy on it. I'm not sure what my first round was though. I got it from a naturopath.

Zami

R/P/M
    R1/P2/sublingual drops
    I am using ovidac and i LOVE it. I have not tried hucog or corion, but ovidac is working really really well for me, no hunger at all, and weight lost, so i plan to stick to that!!
    Round 1 - Start date April 5th 2011

R/P/M
    R6P2 HHCG
    The last few times I've used the "Fertigyn" brand and like it better than the "Proferti Purified" brand I started with. I also upped my doses this last round and have been very happy with the results and overall comfort. My friend was also happier with the Fertigyn so we both have unopened Proferti in our fridges to use only for backup if we run out of the Fertigyn. This was our experience anyway!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SQ
    DuhPrincess, where did you get your Fertigyn? Also what dose are you on? What dose are you injecting - 125 iu ? TIA!!

R2P2SQ, Vegetarian protocol, Fertigyn, 125 iu

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SQ
    Better@30, I've used Corion for my 1st round on hCG. I liked the idea that it was made in Switzerland - I heard that the other brands of hCG stung for some people, so I decided to go w/ the Corion. At 1st I was on a completely insane dose that caused extreme hunger (200 iu). It wasn't until I tweaked w/ the dosage that I figured out my body responded well to 125 iu's. Things went well after I figured out the right dosage. I really think it boils down to how the hCG responds w/ your body (if it stings, if it works, etc).

R2P2SQ, Vegetarian protocol, Fertigyn, 125 iu

PixieCat
    I am on premixed Hucog and I like it well enough. I don't know if it is any different than any of the other brands but I like it. I have heard that is more potent than the powdered form, which I like because that means I get more doses! (I'm at 125iu) I also like the fact that it is premixed, means a little less work for me! And I like that, this diet is labor intensive enough (at least in planning!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast