Popular Pages

Thread: What to Expect Last 3 Days of P2?

Hey yall...I've been reading a lot of your posts, thanks for all the info out there. I am helping my wife with the HCG diet, I give her the shots in the morning and track her loss ect...and I'm her cheering section lol.

Any ways I gave her the last shot of her 26 round (she went from 162.8 to 148.4)...so will she be really hungry or what these last days of P2? Any words of wisdom would be helpful.

Thanks,

mywifescoach

Hey mywifescoach!! You are a hero for sure, so welcome!! I don't know your answer, am still in mid P2 myself, but am sure one of these great folks will be by in a few that knows how she will feel. My guess is that she will be so used to the VLCD that it will not seem different and she can concentrate on how she plans to spend P3!!!

Yeah this group has been really helpful...I have been able to find out a lot just reading a long.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    coach- i've always done fine those last 3 days, but some people call them the "evil 3" because they're hungry. i'd stay firm on the P2 plan for at least 72 hrs- the 24 after that are a bit more questionable, because Dr. S. kind of contradicts himself in terms of how long to wait- says 3 days in one place, says 72 hrs in another. to be safe, if she had her last shot on monday morning, she should stay vlcd until friday morning. some start thurs and do ok, but if there is any hcg left in your system you will be very sensitive to fats. if i'm hungry on that last (third) day, i eat greater quantities of P3 food, but don't stray much past that. then for the first few days of P3, sort of ease into eating more to avoid feeling sick.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

I am on last day of "my last 3 days" and I don't feel hungry. first round I did on 3rd day, but so far okay on this round.

I must be having a senior moment~ what is the difference in 72 hours and 3 days?
    Tell me gently~ may have *duh* moment~

b

lol...okay some people count exactly after they have their last injection/drops. So if your last one was say at 10:00 p.m. on Monday night, then you could technically eat something at 10:01 p.m., on Thursday night. (72 hours). But if you wait 3 days, you would eat Friday morning.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    b- in his summary, dr. s. says wait 72 hrs. but in the body of the protocol he says he never does a round lasting less than 26 days, with 23 days of injections. thus the confusion. so if your last shot is on a mon morning, some people feel you can eat thurs morning. others wait until friday morning.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

I see! Thanks Cindi, that wasn't painful at all~ and I am usually the one that gets technical about it when it involves when I can eat!! LOL~
    So a 7 am last injection on Monday would be Friday scrambled eggs and cheese on the 3 day method~~but 7am on Thursday on the 72 hour method~

I now see how that could be controversial~

oops, now I see your comment Margie~ Thanks!!
    I still have some days to go before it is an issue...on the 40 day cycle~
    (but I can smell the eggs cooking, lol)