Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why am I not losing more?

Why am I not losing more?

I'm on R4VLCD5. I've down 3 previous rounds with RX injects from my dr. This time I decided to try pellets simply because my dr. now wants $400 for a 40 day round and I thought that was sinful!!

First day on VLCD with pellets, I lost 3.2, second day, 3.0. Both yesterday and today I've only lost .4 and while I think that kind of loss is acceptable for a mid-round loss, I'm NOT happy with them in my first week. I'm used to a min. of 1-2 a day. I still have substantial fat to drop and I can only do 1 round this year because of the time frame I need to wait between them and life in general. I wanted to lose 30lbs and at this rate, I won't.

I got my pellets from platinumbody.

I stick to protocol, nothing rouge, I drink water and try to get enough sleep. I find with the pellets, I'm having some trouble getting into 'the zone', hungerwise and I'm playing with it, but I mainly wanted to ask more experienced users if I should just bite the bullet and finish this round with injections? Is there a place I can get them w/out having to be a scientist to prepare them? I used to pick up the loaded needles/wipes and go. Yes, I'm spoiled! LOL

I would appreciate suggestions because if I need to go back to injects, I either need to order them asap or call dr. and get the next round ready. Thanks in advance!

R/P/M
    R2 p2 Sub q
    Blog Entries
    did you load first? and mixing is not hard once you do it..I watched You tube videos to learn..Oh if you do though..make sure you turn the vials upside down, so it doesn't make air pressure and squirt some out. If you like fast and easy I would get them from http://www.yourhcgdiet.com/ if you want cheaper then http://www.alldaychemist.com/search....ch_query=hucog is the pace to go. Are you eating protocol?and I know you excersise..have you maybe done anything more than usual?

I am not losing like I should at the moment, but I know why ..I didn't load.

Started at 179 (5'3") June 5th 2010. Lost 40 pounds eating no sugar, flour, wheat, rice, or dairy, and eating 2 times a day breakfast and lunch. Stalled at 138 for 4 months then decided to do HCG.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You'd lost over 7 pounds in 4 days. How on earth can you even complain? That's nearly 2 pounds a day average.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R2 p2 Sub q
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    You'd lost over 7 pounds in 4 days. How on earth can you even complain? That's nearly 2 pounds a day average.
    Yeah, I would be thrilled if I lost like that

Started at 179 (5'3") June 5th 2010. Lost 40 pounds eating no sugar, flour, wheat, rice, or dairy, and eating 2 times a day breakfast and lunch. Stalled at 138 for 4 months then decided to do HCG.

Because I'm a whiny baby who's used to losing more during the first week. So you think it's normal then and the pellets are doing their job and I'm silly to be concerned that I'm not losing like before?

I did load, believe me. LOL That first 6lbs was load weight. I guess I expected to lose as much the first week as I did on previous rounds and that's maybe too much to hope for?

R/P/M
    R7/P2/INJ VLCD 10/25/12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    Because I'm a whiny baby who's used to losing more during the first week. So you think it's normal then and the pellets are doing their job and I'm silly to be concerned that I'm not losing like before?

I did load, believe me. LOL That first 6lbs was load weight. I guess I expected to lose as much the first week as I did on previous rounds and that's maybe too much to hope for?
    Mini, you did 2 previous rounds so you have less to lose. You would naturally lose slower then the other two rounds. Besides, you lose differently each round. I thought I was not doing as well as the first round because the first couple of weeks were slower, but by the end of the round I had lost 1.2 lbs more.

I think my biggest worry is that since I switched methods, I wouldn't lose as much. I know the other elements need to be factored in but I'm still hoping for a good round. I have plenty of fat to drop, so naturally I'm anxious to not lose time if the method isn't as efficient as the injections. It may all be in my head too.

R/P/M
    R7/P2/INJ VLCD 10/25/12
    I don't know, I've heard of people doing really well on all the methods. I've never heard that one is better than another, I think you just need to relax and watch those pounds roll off.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I don't know, I've heard of people doing really well on all the methods. I've never heard that one is better than another, I think you just need to relax and watch those pounds roll off.
    Thanks, Casey. I'm going to try and do just that.

Hi,
    I'm new here but am in a real quandry. May 2010 I lost 17 lbs using the drops. Of course of the past year I have over done it and gained some of that back. I started a new round using the drops (different manufacturer) and I'm on my 16th day (including loading). I lost 1.5 pounds right away and then gained weight back up .5 lb. I realized I had not gotten rid of all my make-up products so I did that and lost another 1.5 on Friday then Saturday gained back .5, no change on Sunday and today (Monday) gained .5lb.
    I have not cheated, I spent all afternoon yesterday steaming fish and chicken. Yesterday (Sunday) my diet consisted of 3 oz fish, 1/2 cup green beans, 2 melba rounds for lunch an apple then for dinner 3 oz hamburger patty, salad with spinach and romaine and 1/2 grapefruit.
    Talk about getting furstrated. I would think that even if you weren't taking the right HCG drops then on 500 calories a day you would be losing weight, I can't even do that. I live with depression daily and having this on top is just not fair.
    Does anyone have any real idea's as to what I can do to get this moving?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast