Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women....How many pounds to lose to drop a clothing size?

Women....How many pounds to lose to drop a clothing size?

I've lost close to 20 pounds but have only gone down one clothing size. I know it isn't a difference in the brands because I had two of the EXACT pair of jeans in two different sizes. I was wearing the pair one size larger than the ones I can get into now. How many pounds do each of you have to lose generally to go down a size?
    I feel like I'm losing pounds but not inches. I ALWAYS hear of others who say the opposite.....they lose inches but not pounds.

I think 10-15 lbs = 1 size

R/P/M
    R2P2 HCG Injections
    I lost 23 lbs during P2 but only went down one size during that time (12 to a 10). In P3 I went from a baggy 10 to an 8 (fit my hips but was really baggy in my waist) - it wasn't until I was almost into P4, and 6lbs lighter, that I finally decided to see if I could fit into a 6, because my 8 were hanging off of me, but to my surprise found a 4 actually fit.

Hang in there, sometimes reshaping is slower for others.
    Rachel

Round 1: (March 2011 - 44 Days) 149.8-126.6 Lost 23.2 lbs - Drops/Pellets
    Round 2: (July 2013 - 32 Days) 134.2-121.4 Lost 12.8 lbs - HCG Shots

R/P/M
    HHCG, Round 2
    I went down one size after I lost 20 pounds...I have gone down a size and a half after 40 pounds (I started at a snug 18, am now 12/14 depending on the brand). Shirts are different...the "girls" are keeping me in a L, but I started in an XXL.

I'm really surprised by how few sizes one goes down with weight loss. I would have thought for sure someone losing 40 pounds would go down about 3 sizes.....what a fantasy world I was living in as I slowly, blindly gained about 30 pounds......lol

R/P/M
    R3P2 Patches
    I think it depends on the amount of inches lost not so much the amount of pounds. I lost 16lbs and went from a snug 9-10 to a size 6-7. And depending on the brand, I can fit into a 5 sometimes. My scrub pants are extremely baggy on me and so are my underwear.

Sent from my iPhone using
    Tapatalk
    www.decor8mywalls.com
    Uppercase Living Director

R/P/M
    R1P2 Rx Injections
    I've lost 20 lbs and went from an 18 to a tight 14.

Rx Injections Round 1
    Starting Weight: 204.2#
    1st Goal Weight: 160#

I've lost close to 19 lbs on HCG but had lost 4 lbs before I started. I started at 250 and I'm at 227 now and have gone from a 2x in shirts to a XL. I'm in a 2x in pants and I'm still there but they are getting very loose. None of my friends have noticed the weight loss and maybe it's because it's all in my upper body or all over my body. Not sure. I know I notice it and that's all that matters and I prefer not being bugged all the time.

R/P/M
    HHCG, Round 2
    I also think that since I had more to lose, it didn't show as quickly. Pants went down almost three sizes (18 to 12), but my boobs are keeping shirts still in larges. I also still find it very hard to believe that I can fit into a 12, so I don't even bring them with me to the dressing room. I recently bought a pair of size 14 jeans that fit perfectly the second I put them on, but within an hour they are baggy...

Everyone is different...I am hoping that as I firm up and lose a bit of the saggy skin, I will be a solid 12....and by that time I will be starting round 3 and have to go shopping all over again!

R/P/M
    R2 - P2 - hhcg
    I am not done with my round but I am about to enter into week #3 and my jeans are starting to "fall off" on me, which is why I posted I was looking for size 14 jeans since I know I will need them pretty soon. (I despise baggy clothes, I wanna show off my new smaller me...... lol). Ideally I should be in a 10 when I finally reach my goal weight. (crosses fingers)

EAT TO LIVE, DON'T LIVE TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!

Round #1 total loss: 33.2
    Round #2:

Start Weight: (224) LKW
    LDW for R1: 190.8 - Stablized in P3 beautifully now onto Round #2
    R2P2WK#1 loss: -4.3