Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yerba Mate Teas?????

Where can I buy these? I live in wisconsin so im not sure...can I buy them on line? Is yerba mate the brand name?

R/P/M
    Started another round after a long break 02/18/11 Day 1 of 43
    i bought mine at fresh and easy and trader joes
    This is 1 of the best WL solutions out there it takes dedication determination & faith. Started my last & final rounds broken into 2 parts. Started hhcg pellets on 7/27/11 (157.2) - 08/04/11 along w/the switch 2 hucog injec (157.4-extra load days & upcoming TOM) as of 8/28/11 (145.6 day 25 of inject + 9 days pellets = 33 total) decided 2 break on 08/30/11 (27 days inject/35 days total pellets+injections) P3 stabilizing well so far 09/11/11 weight 145-146 LIW 145.8 - update 10/09/[email protected] LIW/LID

Yerba Mate is a kind of tea, not just a brand name. Usually if you see a tea with the word Mate in it you can look on the ingredients list and the first one there is usually Yerba Mate tea. I just got mine and my local health food store, but you can get them online too.

I got mine at Whole Foods and Vitamin Shoppe.

Yerba mate was discovered centuries ago by the indigenous people in South America and has been revered as the “drink of the gods” and consumed to enhance, vitality, clarity, and well-being. With 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, 11 polyphenols, caffeine, and is high in antioxidants, yerba mate triumphs as nature’s most balanced stimulant.
    Of the six commonly used stimulants in the world--yerba mate, coffee, tea, kola nut, cocoa, and guarana--yerba mate is the healthiest, delivering both energy and nutrition.

hashi you sound like a spokesperson.. hahha.. i just had a cup of the chocolate one mixed with green tea.. yum

Where in Wisconsin are you? I have found some at HyVee and at the Vitamin Shoppe. (fellow Wisconsinite. :-) )

R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections (R2 was a few years ago)
    Does the chocolate really taste like chocolate? I'm needing a fix and wondering if I go find this stuff, if it will taste like cocoa perhaps, or if its like a watery chocolate milk.... =)

I think it tastes like chocolate dirt to put it simply....

Has anyone used loose tea? Republic of tea has this mate latte tea that smelled incredible so I bought some loose and put it in a tea ball and lots of tea escaped into the water - wondering how others use loose tea?