Popular Pages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HCG and Appetite Suppressant

Blog Entries
    Dr. S said combining with high calorie diet was worthless--he said hcg does nothing then. ( I read a letter he wrote responding to a negative research study that upped the calories.)

I did Atkins on Hcg and lost, so either the Hcg does nothing as I've said, or high calorie diet does work with Hcg.

R/P/M
    R1/P2 injections

Wink Appetite Suppressant

I have been taking an appetite suppressant too! I don't know if it's psychological...but I really needed it to get through those first days. I had become super addicted to carbs the few months prior to starting the diet. I'm barely starting week two, but in my opinion it has helped. My HCG and appetite suppressant were prescribed by the same doctor who seems to think that having the two together are not a problem.

R/P/M
    3/2/sub rx Zykog
    I started the ECA Stack (there is a thread about it if you search). I need it to help me in P3. I wrestle with the urge to just overeat once I am here. It's almost noon and I have yet to eat. That is never the case in my reality. I don't plan to use it non-stop or for long periods of time but I totally understand the need.

I may not be actually hungry but for some reason my brain wants to me eat until I am uncomfortably full before I feel satisfied. What I am taking takes that away. Or at least it is so far.
    ~Mary
    5'6/ 38 yrs old
    R1: 154.6- 125 Maintained for 6 months easily.
    R2: 134.6-118.6 Took it too far.
    Gained back 25# from getting too low.
    R3: 143.6-123.6
    R3P3D8: 127.2 (3.6 over LDW)

My Before and After Pics: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...-before-after/
    Follow my HCG journey on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/twinma0454?feature=mhum

R/P/M
    R1/P2 injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinma View Post
    I started the ECA Stack (there is a thread about it if you search). I need it to help me in P3. I wrestle with the urge to just overeat once I am here. It's almost noon and I have yet to eat. That is never the case in my reality. I don't plan to use it non-stop or for long periods of time but I totally understand the need.

I may not be actually hungry but for some reason my brain wants to me eat until I am uncomfortably full before I feel satisfied. What I am taking takes that away. Or at least it is so far.
    I also struggle with being able to stop eating once I start. I'm hoping that this will help me reconfigure my relationship with food.

Twinma, I'm so impressed with your weightloss!! I would love to be at your weight! **Inspiration**

R/P/M
    I wanted to try HHCG before we decided to sell it. I didn't need to lose much. I lost 10lbs in 1 wk
    I believe there are so many various factors on the hunger issue from genetics, mental, eating habits etc. I think some will find the HCG is enough and others can benefit from appetite suppressants. My wife didn't need any additional help while I found an A.S. helpful. That is why we developed some A.S. products that also benefit you in other ways so if someone needed the help they would have it. Just be careful with what you try. There are a lot of bogus products out there.

Sean & Kesha
    EFL Nutritionals

I have heard of many people on HCG through clinics , are given appetite suppressants its pretty common now.
    Last edited by cetababy; September 12th, 2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: spelling error

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    Dr. S said combining with high calorie diet was worthless--he said hcg does nothing then. ( I read a letter he wrote responding to a negative research study that upped the calories.)

I did Atkins on Hcg and lost, so either the Hcg does nothing as I've said, or high calorie diet does work with Hcg.
    My own personal experience has been this:

3 pregnancies. EACH and every single pregnancy- I DID NOT change my eating habits. Now remind you I started at over 300lbs- so I was obviously eating a Very high calorie diet to sustain that. Pregnancy = hcg in your body. EVERY single pregnancy- instead of gaining weight like most women- I LOST weight- and significant amounts of it. Obviously this doesn't represent causation- but in my mind I like to think it was because of the hcg- again, I didn't change my caloric intake or exercise more or less or anything. Aside from being pregnant- nothing in my lifestyle/daily routines changed. So in my opinion- hcg DOES and can work even on a higher calorie 'diet'. You obviously aren't going to get the huge losses as quickly as with VLCD- but you still should have losses (if my theory is correct LOL).
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieCat View Post
    I'm not doing VLCD diet either on the HCG. I am doing a normal diet near 1200 cal a day. I just noticed the combination for me works to actually allow me to lose the weight. I'm not in starvation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    Why even do the Hcg then, seriously? You're losing, and it's not because of the Hcg, so why put it in your body?
    According to "Pounds and Inches" Dr. S stumbuled upon this treatment while treating some young men in Inda for Froehlich's dease. The side effects of the disorder made the young men fat. HCG was the treatment to correct the disorder. He noticed their appetites were supressed and they were loosing fat althought they were not on a calorie restricted diet. The VLCD was what he came up with later soley to encourage faster losses in obease patients. So, it will work on higher calorie diets. Obviously it will take longer to reach your goals. However, an supressent shouldn't be needed. If you are still hungry, likely your HCG dosage needs an adjustment.
    Last edited by m2nd2none; January 17th, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFgYGh8/]

R4/P2/ 11-26-12 Pre load weight 187

Wk.1 net loss 5.8

12/02/VLCD01 185.4 (-1.6)
    12/03/VLCD02 183.6 (-1.8)
    12/04/VLCD03 184.2 (+0.6)
    12/05/VLCD04 184.2 (No Chg)
    12/06/VLCD05 184.2 (No Chg)

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You should never ever take an appetite suppressant with hcg if you want the weight to stay gone. Here's why: HUNGER is the signal that the dose is wrong. If you don't hear the signal and keep on the diet with the wrong dose, you will be losing the wrong kind of fat. When you get to goal and start eating again, your body will quickly try to replace the fat you lost. You will also lose muscle which is not good.

Hcg is not an appetite suppressant itself. I hear people mistakenly say that all the time and it's simply not true. The reason you aren't hungry is that when hcg is doing what it's supposed to, your body is releasing a great deal of fat that you are burning for calories instead of ingesting them. When it's not working, those calories aren't being released and you're hungry. So then we work to tweak the dose to get to the happy place. If you are weak and hungry and no dose adjustment fixes it, then I tell people to stop because it's not working for you. So you don't want to suppress what tells you if things are right or not.

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    I agree with hcg stopping hunger because you are burning the calories so you shouldn't be hungry. I also know people are hungry for others reasons and it's not always true hunger. Dehydration, emotional issues, etc. can cause what we "believe" is hunger. I have used an appetite suppressant patch for just these issues. It helps with the emotional need to eat. Sometimes eating is our pacifier.

I agree you need to listen to your body as far as hunger on hcg, but also feel it's ok to do something to help my appetite especially when I know it's from transitioning to hcg as well as emotionally liking food.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast