Popular Pages

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: hcg with ephedra/caffeine/aspirin aka eca stack

Cool hcg with ephedra/caffeine/aspirin aka eca stack

I am sure this is not on any protocol, but adding the eca stack 3 times a day makes the hunger pains disappear and gives me so much more energy. I have lost 45 lbs in 17 days. i do try to exercise nightly, and the weight is dropping like crazy. anyone else tried any thing like this. 45 down 90 to go. 1/3 the way there.

R/P/M
    R1/P2 HHCG
    eca stack?? what is that? i do C4 pre workout which gets me going during the day. or 5 hour energy around my girls naptime ( dragging like crazy then) deff. liking your loses there!!

* just realized what eca is.. duh!!
    Hey you! Yeah you! I want to tell you that you are AWESOME and I hope you have a great day

R/P/M
    R2P2 - pellets
    Never heard of that. I do know that one of the more seasoned members here will chime in and tell you that if you're "fighting hunger pains," something may be wrong with your dosing. Are you on the injections or the hhcg? I didn't even know that it was even possible to lose 45 lbs in 17 days! That's amazing!! I hope you're not starving yourself and getting your 500 cal through protein/veggies and your 2 fruits (and your melba or grissini if desired). I think I speak for most here that I would just be concerned that you're body is going through so much without the added need of an appetite suppressant/stimulant. Please just be careful.

Congrats on those losses -- keep pressing on!

Lost 19.2 lbs on 23-day round of hCG injections.
    Lost 8.2 lbs on R2 with pellets -- cycling (Messed up & didn't load, had another major "mess-up," and ended this round early.) All in all, a BAD round.
    Now on R3 still with pellets -- still cycling. Hope and pray this is the LAST round!!

Probably to be totally honest the scales it seems were way to nice to me yesterday, as i ofteb have +/- 5 lb days, well it seems that that day it was more like 8 lbs, i have since waeighed myself no less than a dozen times and my weight loss is more like 37 lbs. am doing an apple day today, or atleast an apple workday.

I'm going to be doing the EC stack

No aspirin because that is said to negate the HCG.

I'm starting the sublingual HCG next week (Monday June 6) but I've already been loosely following the HCG meal plan and I lost 10.5 lbs on the EC stack alone. However, it's important to note that the 9 of the lbs lost was water weight that I had REgained the weeks prior (I'm a notorious yo-yo dieter). I'm going to keep a blog and maybe a vlog with my results!

I understand what the eca stack is, but can you further explain where you get it, how you put it together, dosage etc.?

R/P/M
    RX Drops/Rogue
    Blog Entries
    Probably not something I would do but here's the info I found if anyone wants to know the hows.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2053762_buil...oss-stack.html

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You shouldn't be masking your hunger because when you have hunger you are losing the wrong kind of fat. On the right dose of hcg, you won't have hunger and you will lose abnormal fat and reshape. When you lose normal fat, your body will try to replace it when you hit P3. So I would never take an appetite suppressant.

Sounds like you need to get a new scale. And you may gain when doing an apple day when it's not called for.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

wow 45 pounds in 17 days thats great...what did you start at?
    Using HCG1234 DROPS.
    LOADING DAYS- JUNE 4th & 5th 2011
    VLCD1-JUNE 6TH 2011 START DATE.
    VLCD week 1- -10pounds!!
    VLCD week 2-3 pounds..
    VLCD week 3-8 pounds!!!
    VLCD week 4-1 pound.. ehhh

R/P/M
    3/2/sub rx Zykog
    Quote Originally Posted by prospersooner View Post
    I am sure this is not on any protocol, but adding the eca stack 3 times a day makes the hunger pains disappear and gives me so much more energy. I have lost 45 lbs in 17 days. i do try to exercise nightly, and the weight is dropping like crazy. anyone else tried any thing like this. 45 down 90 to go. 1/3 the way there.
    Ephedra worked great for appetite suppression when I used it years ago. Where do you buy yours to make this stack? Thanks for sharing!
    ~Mary
    5'6/ 38 yrs old
    R1: 154.6- 125 Maintained for 6 months easily.
    R2: 134.6-118.6 Took it too far.
    Gained back 25# from getting too low.
    R3: 143.6-123.6
    R3P3D8: 127.2 (3.6 over LDW)

My Before and After Pics: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...-before-after/
    Follow my HCG journey on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/twinma0454?feature=mhum

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast