Popular Pages

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: hcg with ephedra/caffeine/aspirin aka eca stack

R/P/M
    R2, RX HCG/Methyl B12 tablets
    Has anyone looked at a PAGG stack versus ECA?
    Round 1,2,3: VLCD using RX HCG/Methyl B12 tablets
    Round 1: Started 321# ended P3: 269# 42 Days
    Round 2: Started 274# ended P3: 258# 26 Days
    Round 3: Started 286# Day 35: 256#
    First Goal: 279, reached, Second Goal: 250, Stretch Goal 225.
    Check my progress on http://markcarroll.org
    Also, for P3 and on, check out http://mylifevantage.com/strong

R/P/M
    R1/P2 HHCG1234 drops
    It scares me to see so many people jumping on this band wagon. My cousin's daughter did this stacking thing with ephedra and caffeine for three weeks. She had a heart attack at the age of 26. She is skinny now, death will do that to you. She was very overweight and her heart was already taxed because of that according to the doctor. The mix just put to much stress on her heart. I strongly suggest anyone who trys it to see your doctor and get a full heart work up first. I know everyone wants to get skinny fast , hell I do to and Im not trying to poopoo on any other method people choose to use but what good is skinny if you damage your heart in the process or worse like in the case of my cousin's daughter. Just be careful and get checked by the doctor so you can enjoy the fruit of your labors. Liz

R/P/M
    P2/Injections/Rogue
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    major bummer.... can you spray everything in the ditch? i assume there's nothing in there that you want growing? make sure you use PI killer- the round-up i used did absolutely nothing for mine. and stay out of there, girl! let someone else do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvKats View Post
    I agree with Margie....you need someone else to deal with that ditch. Its just not worth it for you to do it. It also sounds like gloves of any kind wont help you, since you get it on your legs and stuff. But fabric gloves do nothing, which Im sure you know. And if you get it on implements that you use to clear the ditch, you can reinfect yourself every time you touch the implements again....DH had that problem too. He had to wipe down everything with clorox wipes to kill it on the handles of the mowers, and trimmers. Geeesh I hate that stuff!!
    I completed my first week back on hhcg and protocol with no results, not up, not down still the same. My body is just not ready for this yet I guess. So frustrating. I'm kind of picky about the yard which is why I do it myself. LOL I have sprayed the ditch a few times this year with PI and weed killer but yeah the stuff in the store doesn't seem to work. Next year I'll look into hiring someone to come out and spray as long as it won't hurt the roses along the fence line. Not a very long yard so it shouldn't be too expensive.

I have a constant PI rash in various spots but none are bad just really itchy so I don't think I'll have to do anymore steroids for now. Might go back to the Dr. and see if he has any ideas on how to get the weight back off and control my appetite I am still starving constantly, nothing helps.

Blog Entries
    poobears, just a thought, you might try the front loading of protein breakfast trick that is part of the Leptin Reset diet from Dr. Kruse. I was doing it in P4 before I started this round and it really shut off my hunger switch. The goal is to eat 50 to 75 grams of protein within 30 minutes of awakening, and that's a ton of protein, hard to get down so early. I was only able to get up to 50 in, but it made a noticeable difference in my hunger levels for the rest of the day. I'll be going back to it when I hit P3 after this round.
    Sleeveless in Seattle
    If food is not what you need, what is it you really want?

Well I have never heard of eca stack before and have been accidentally doing it this week. I have a sinus infection and am taking musinexD which has ephedrin in it. And I take excedrin for headaches which has caffeine and aspirin in it. And my energy has been flying and I'm not hungry. I had no idea I was doing this and that's a little scary. But now that I know. Mane I'll use it from time to time.

R/P/M
    Round 1,Phase 2, injections
    Hi Prospersooner...

I am interested to know if the ephedra in your ECA stack is the real deal?>?>? I wouldnt be on HCG now if I could get my hands on some old school ephedra...I never had to watch what I ate,...loved to work out, and the weight just fell off...That was probably almost 10 years ago now...so I don't know if it was just my younger age, or if it really worked, because since then I haven't found anything that compares and helps me shed like that did.
    So, if you have a place that gets you the real deal...I would love to know about it or whatever brand ECA stack you use, would be helpful too.

I just started HCG, and am on day 3 of VLCD on my first round, and have lost 5 lbs, but I am seriously looking for something else, because my entire lifestyle has been put on hold to adhere to the "Protocol"...
    Any advice would be appreciated.

And awesome job on that weight lose...I still have about 25 lbs to go.

R/P/M
    Round 1,Phase 2, injections
    Hi Allon.

What brand of diet pills are you using that has ephedra in them?? Only ask because I have been looking for ephedra since they took it off the market a while back.
    Thanks

Your loose skin is going to be atrocious.

Blog Entries
    I know this thread is pretty dead but I now that I have read about it I kinda want some more information. Is ephedrine really dangerous? What are the possible long term effects? I have heard people have died from it. I really want to lose this 50 pounds and get on with my life. I know the HcG will get the job done and I don't really get hungry after the first few days. I do however feel like I can barely walk some days. The lack of energy sometimes makes it hard to function. I really don't seem to get addicted to caffeine as it actually kinda puts me to sleep and calms me down a lot of the time. I have had bad experiences with drugs in the past (step mom had me on riddlin and whatever the child prozac was in the day) that have cause me some issues now 15 years later. I am about to be 25, I have no period for some strange reason (not pregnant) I have always had all kinds of weird hormonal issues. The reason I love HCG so much is I actually normalized while on it. I wish I had money for a doctor to really do some kind of hormone test and figure out what is wrong with me, but I wont have anything like that for a few months. My body is really fighting me these days, I just want to get back to swimming and being me it just feels like I can't be me until I can think strait and look in the mirror without freaking out. I don't think I will try ECA stacking with my HCG but I do want to know what risks it puts your body at long term. Thank for reading this... sorry its so long.
    I will update this eventually

R/P/M
    R2, RX HCG/Methyl B12 tablets
    Hidious, with the number of issues you just relayed, I would find an inexpensive doctor to run those tests first. Compounding drugs without knowledge will not get you the desired outcome.
    Round 1,2,3: VLCD using RX HCG/Methyl B12 tablets
    Round 1: Started 321# ended P3: 269# 42 Days
    Round 2: Started 274# ended P3: 258# 26 Days
    Round 3: Started 286# Day 35: 256#
    First Goal: 279, reached, Second Goal: 250, Stretch Goal 225.
    Check my progress on http://markcarroll.org
    Also, for P3 and on, check out http://mylifevantage.com/strong

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast