Popular Pages

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HCG Ruined My Face & Body - Will I ever be able to go back?

HCG Ruined My Face & Body - Will I ever be able to go back?

HCG has ruined my body and my face. After doing a small round I lost ten pounds then gained them back during the third stage due to a variety of factors, but since then I haven't stopped gaining no matter what I do and I'm filling out everywhere I wasn't before, including my face. I look entirely like a different person - I have been trying to work out so hard but I'm just gaining more and more (and I know it could be muscle but it just isn't).
    How long does it take for this HCG to just go away? Am I stuck at this weight forever? I just want to kill myself for even doing this in the first place.

Blog Entries
    Hcg stays in your system for 3 days. I also gained a lot of weight back after Hcg, it seems like it caused food sensitivies I didn't have before, but the old timers say we've always had these sensitivies but didn't know it. It also seemed like the weight came back faster than I have ever gained weight in my entire life. Again, the old timers will say that is due to food sensitivities we've always had. I have basically lived on Atkins for a year now as a result and can maintain my weight where I'm at, and will lose a little here and there only to gain it all back if I eat gluten or sugar.

Did it make changes to your figure? Before HCG I thought I had a decent metabolism and I was going on it just to slim down the bottom half of me - well now I'm filled out everywhere including there even more so and my face went from oval to completely round. And I've been on a low-carb / high protein diet for a while now and no matter what I eat now I just gain. I've been off it now for a few weeks. I'm scared that now I'm "stuck" looking like this forever.
    Atkins for a year?
    I feel so stupid for doing this.

I did injections with Hucog highly purified 5000iu.

I did a 23 day round then 5 weeks later started the second, that was more than a few weeks ago. Now I'm concerned because I have no idea what my "weight" is set at, if my metabolism has been "reset" and if i will ever be able to lose this weight and fat I never had prior to HCG. During the days I ate, I never even ate "junk" like fast food and the like, this is all weight gain from olive oil, proteins, etc etc and no bread but maybe some cereal every once in a while. It's why I'm so concerned - I don't go out of my way to eat badly. I've been eating nothing but an extended version of the VLCD basically with some inclusion of P3 foods and minimal dairy. But now everything I put in my body just adds up. I take probiotics already. Sigh.
    I consume at least 2 liters of water. Am working out 4-5 days a week "burning" 500 calories and including weights some days. I live in NYC so I walk everywhere. Now I'm just growing more and more concerned because all of this is piling on and I'm devastated.

R/P/M
    RX Drops/Rogue
    Blog Entries
    HCG is not that powerful of a drug. We produce tons more when we are pregnant for months and it doesn't change our systems or reset anything. Your body will not be stuck at a certain weight just because you used HCG. With all diets you will hit set points where your body has been at that weight before and likes to stay there, totally normal. It will also fight you to get back to that set point if you go below it until it resets at a lower weight. Some people have trouble with P3/P4 and they gain. To me that means that is not the right plan for you and you need to stop fighting it and find what works for your body. No plan will work for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by poobears View Post
    HCG is not that powerful of a drug. We produce tons more when we are pregnant for months and it doesn't change our systems or reset anything. Your body will not be stuck at a certain weight just because you used HCG. With all diets you will hit set points where your body has been at that weight before and likes to stay there, totally normal. It will also fight you to get back to that set point if you go below it until it resets at a lower weight. Some people have trouble with P3/P4 and they gain. To me that means that is not the right plan for you and you need to stop fighting it and find what works for your body. No plan will work for everyone.
    I've never been this over before, nearly ten pounds from what I use to weigh eating whatever I wanted - now I calorie count, exercise and have gained fat and inches. That's why I asked about all this "metabolism" resetting - am I now "reset" at this weight? It sucks. I can't budge. Nothing seems to be working now.

The African Honey Badger quelsen's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Round 6 / P2 / Rx Injection
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by endocardia View Post
    HCG has ruined my body and my face. After doing a small round I lost ten pounds then gained them back during the third stage due to a variety of factors, but since then I haven't stopped gaining no matter what I do and I'm filling out everywhere I wasn't before, including my face. I look entirely like a different person - I have been trying to work out so hard but I'm just gaining more and more (and I know it could be muscle but it just isn't).
    How long does it take for this HCG to just go away? Am I stuck at this weight forever? I just want to kill myself for even doing this in the first place.
    we dont know anything about your situation

Age Weight Height Sex Current body inches measurements etc.

without those we dont know if you are above at or below your "target" size/shape
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.
    quelsen@gmail.com

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic IceMan
    CW 312 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Personalized assistance.

R/P/M
    RX Drops/Rogue
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by endocardia View Post
    I've never been this over before, nearly ten pounds from what I use to weigh eating whatever I wanted - now I calorie count, exercise and have gained fat and inches. That's why I asked about all this "metabolism" resetting - am I now "reset" at this weight? It sucks. I can't budge. Nothing seems to be working now.
    You said you did 2 rounds of HCG so how are you 10lbs heavier now then when you were eating whatever you wanted. Are you saying you gained everything back from both rounds + another 10lbs? If so I'd say it's definitely time to try something else as far as what plan you are following. I see you say you are low carb/high protein but then you say you are low calorie, those don't work that well together. What do you typically eat in a day or two?

Blog Entries
    You are sensitive to something you are eating. Maybe you should try a strict P2 diet with double the calories, and then reintroduce foods slowly so you can monitor what causes the fluctuations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    You are sensitive to something you are eating. Maybe you should try a strict P2 diet with double the calories, and then reintroduce foods slowly so you can monitor what causes the fluctuations.
    I cut out a lot of carbs by getting rid of refined flour and breads in general - before HCG I thought I had IBS. When I stuck with P2 I felt better but not great, I started the diet to honestly not lose A LOT of weight but control my sugar cravings - I had an uncontrollable sweet tooth, eating a ton of pastries and candies daily. But after HCG I tamed that and haven't gone back to eating that way. If I eat something with sugar, its fruit or whatnot. So I have been paying attention to diet introductions - my diet now is extremely basic. I eat proteins like chicken or beef, a good salad of lettuce, onions, berries, apples and if I eat something "sugary", it's jell-o or one cookie, I have a whey protein shake in the morning. It's nuts. I don't know what's going on. I eliminated all the pasta and bread and have gained. Then I tried to break down my fats and re-introduce fats and at this point, I just have no idea what I should be eating.

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast