Popular Pages

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You are causing shortages of HCG for those who *really* need it!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Just out of curiosity I looked for the shortage issue online. Pregnyl seems to be the brand that is short and it's the one that's most often used by bodybuilders. Most of us here use hcg from India called hucog or corion. Sorry you're having trouble finding it but our obesity is harmful to our health as well and this fixes it.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    Just out of curiosity I looked for the shortage issue online. Pregnyl seems to be the brand that is short and it's the one that's most often used by bodybuilders. Most of us here use hcg from India called hucog or corion. Sorry you're having trouble finding it but our obesity is harmful to our health as well and this fixes it.
    Bodybuilders are culprits too, yes. As for those who are obese, all they need to do is to eat less and eat healthily. Most people I know who have shifted tons of weight have done so by using low-calorie diets, but without the need for HCG, which has been proven time and time again not to have any effect above that of a placebo.

what do you expect to achieve by coming here?

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It would be nice if it were true that all we had to do was eat less. We have something broken in the hypothalamus and this fixes it. I'm 60 and have tried every diet known to man and it's never worked. This works. You haven't read the studies. I'm done trying to reason with you though. You simply don't know anything about the hcg protocol.

Edited to say it's hilarious that you are slamming Americans for the protocol when it originated in Rome.
    Last edited by grammy1952; March 17th, 2012 at 11:17 AM.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    If HCG works on the pituitary, why wouldn't it also on the hypothalamus? Oh wait... it does!! And THAT is why it also helps with weight loss because if used properly, it resets the function of the hypothalamus, just as it helps you with your pituitary. The weight loss is a side effect. People using this are doing so also because they need it for their health. And yes, most people who only do it for quick weight loss, will simply regain the weight if they don't understand the full concept. Weight loss, as I said is a side effect of using HCG with the diet protocol; the main work actually happens in the 6 weeks after the HCG course. The hypothalamus only remains reset and thus functioning properly if the person who used HCG remains diligent about what they eat for the rest of their life, so it is not a cure pre se.

We are thus in the same boat regarding our health. Being morbidly obese has these side effects:
    Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
    Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
    Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
    Daytime Sleepiness
    Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
    Diabetes (Type 2)
    End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
    Gallbladder Disease
    Gout
    Heat Disorders
    Hypertension
    Impaired Immune Response
    Impaired Respiratory Function
    Infections Following Wounds
    Infertility
    Liver Disease
    Low Back Pain
    Obstetric and Gynecologic Complications
    Pain from Morbid Obesity
    Pancreatitis from Morbid Obesity
    Sleep Apnea from Morbid Obesity
    Stroke from Morbid Obesity
    Urinary Stress Incontinence from Morbid Obesity

Please do not come here and minimize what obesity means to so many people here.

I don't know if you have been morbidly obese but to say that all that is needed is to eat lower calories implies that you do not understand calories. Most people who take recourse to HCG have tried everything. Losing weight is about fixing a broken metabolism. It has a lot more to it than calories. Many people restricting calories will actually gain weight, as I did, because the body thinks you are starving it. It will store any calorie it comes across as fat.

I am glad that you know people who lost weight by restricting calories. I wonder how many people you know are using HCG and do not tell you. I wish you all the best.

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    You can't reason with an unreasonable person. Obviously here to pick a fight with your anger. If you don't like what we do...well sorry but not my problem.

I also ask what to you hope to accomplish here? Even if everyone on this forum stopped hcg cold turkey it isn't going to help your perceived shortage. It's
    a big world!

Blessings to you...

Seepi I sympathise with your plight, but I think your argument is with the wrong people.

Your target should be the suppliers or better still the government medical administrators who could ensure that a supply is first put aside and given priority for people with your condition.

We are all on the same side.. wanting more HCG available. We could work together on this rather than be divided.

Start where you are. alcoholswab's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Life Beyond Phases!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seepi View Post
    You're 50lbs thinner because you're hardly eating anything, NOT because you're taking HCG. If you think that HCG is helping you to lost weight, you truly ARE delusional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seepi View Post
    Bodybuilders are culprits too, yes. As for those who are obese, all they need to do is to eat less and eat healthily. Most people I know who have shifted tons of weight have done so by using low-calorie diets, but without the need for HCG, which has been proven time and time again not to have any effect above that of a placebo.
    Your numerous rebukes find little in the way of traction, since they echo the same uninformed opinion that the clueless masses have.

The hubris of walking into the lion's den to school us on something you have no experience with (yes you have taken hCG, but not following this specific protocol, or for this reason) is truly as mind-boggling as blaming the consumer for the lack of accessibility of a product, no matter how many times you capitalize a word.

Dr. Ken fails to sway absolutely anyone, then disappears and suddenly we have Seepi who is has done all this research on a diet they don't need, has the exact same overbearing heavy-handed "I know best and you are all idiots" demeanour, has a diagnosis that falls right into something Dr. Ken would treat, formed a very familiar opinion, found the diet forum, then the Boxing Ring for their first post to carry the torch for a bit.

Coincidence? I think not.

<wonder how long it will take for Dr. Ken to log on, trip over this post by "accident" to lend his support for this poor person's plight>

<<Makes you wonder if the IP addresses are from the same area and if this supports my earlier conclusion about support being manufactured rather than earned>>
    Last edited by alcoholswab; March 19th, 2012 at 07:11 AM.

Really? Seepi, your tone is accusatory and out of line. So you claim you can't find enough pregnyl for three times per week therapy? Are you living on the ends of the earth? As pointed out above, you, and Ken W, are wasting your time and should better spend your precious time minding your own business. You are obviously uneducated about that which you complain and a neophyte at attempting to argue your false point of view here.
    Last edited by bethieb; March 18th, 2012 at 09:13 AM.

R/P/M
    Rd 3 P2 Injections
    you are an angry little elf

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast